Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, they both rush their posts and get things wrong. “These too young women” are you serious? It’s TWO as in the number.
Neither of them can use the correct theirs,there and they’re or you’re and your. But surely
You know the difference of 2?!
Also her constant overuse of the word ‘so’ in a sentence.
Her last four captions with replies - ‘So very proud’ ‘so recommend’ ‘so cosy’ ‘so cosy’ again repeated on the previous post. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly, they both rush their posts and get things wrong. “These too young women” are you serious? It’s TWO as in the number.
Neither of them can use the correct theirs,there and they’re or you’re and your. But surely
You know the difference of 2?!
The fact that Tanzi who can’t even fart without H2B being in the same room has done an IWD post really tickles me…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also her constant overuse of the word ‘so’ in a sentence.
Her last four captions with replies - ‘So very proud’ ‘so recommend’ ‘so cosy’ ‘so cosy’ again repeated on the previous post. 🙄
‘So’ boils my piss when she does that!

Reactions: 8
She’s changed it now to “two” you could at least thank us tattlers you know tran! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At least Trasha’s daughter appears to enjoy spending time with her mum. Unlike Tan’s lot!

Reactions: 15
Guys tanny is down the road from me at smith and western, suddenly i fancy a cocktail #drinkdriving #stalkingcutenose #whatdidshedo #todeservethis

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another meal out!!!! Jesus she really should stop and think about her health!

Reactions: 10
Tash, please save up and buy a decent handbag..... and you Tran. Clearly you are trying to get one up on Trash with your bag in shot but your bag is tit too.

Tans bag in the picture 😂😂 you are so bleeping pathetic it’s unreal. Sad at 50 you’re having a pissing competition with your SIL2B lmfao!!!

So trash reckons she’s not eating again until the weekend. Let’s see her wake up and have bacon sandwiches with snackies and a movie

• Haha
I cannot cope with trashys awkward peace sign in these photos. She looks like her trousers are too tight
She looks like she’s cocking her leg for an awkward fart.

I love birthdays but why the constant fuss for every birthday? Can these two not do quiet? A nice dinner chosen by the birthday person, a birthday cake and a toast of happy birthday? Why the constant need to eat out and spend so much? Olivia had a birthday sleep over with her friends. Which would have cost some money and time and effort. Why the need for an expensive meal out. It baffles me, we are in a time where our pennies are being squeezed. My husband and I earn a very good combined salary, there is no way we could afford what they spend.

She looks like she’s cocking her leg for an awkward fart.

I love birthdays but why the constant fuss for every birthday? Can these two not do quiet? A nice dinner chosen by the birthday person, a birthday cake and a toast of happy birthday? Why the constant need to eat out and spend so much? Olivia had a birthday sleep over with her friends. Which would have cost some money and time and effort. Why the need for an expensive meal out. It baffles me, we are in a time where our pennies are being squeezed. My husband and I earn a very good combined salary, there is no way we could afford what they spend.
Tan alone must have spent at least £200 this week alone on food. That’s with out those awful hand bags she keeps buying. I love a designer handbag. I have a few but they are decent well made ones. Some I have had for years.
I am in a fortunate position but I don’t spend anywhere near what these do. I really don’t understand how the do it.
Like the rest of these insta huns, they’re dickheads.

Reactions: 11
Tan alone must have spent at least £200 this week alone on food. That’s with out those awful hand bags she keeps buying. I love a designer handbag. I have a few but they are decent well made ones. Some I have had for years.
I am in a fortunate position but I don’t spend anywhere near what these do. I really don’t understand how the do it.
Like the rest of these insta huns, they’re dickheads.
I'm hoping that with the cost of living on the rise that it starts to be the downfall of these "insta huns" these 2 aren't as bad when it comes to constant affiliated links and ads but it's still spend spend spend with them and at a time where everyone's bills are on the rise. Hopefully a lot of people will finally take the rose tinted spectacles off with them.

why does tash talk utter rubbish we all know you will be stuffing your face with crap today. She’s so strange

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.