Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked!!! What’s Tans posh bag like and was she flashing it after Tash had put a pic of her river Island one up?

Reactions: 4
why does tash talk utter rubbish we all know you will be stuffing your face with crap today. She’s so strange
I predict a big slab of that birthday cake will of been eaten by 4pm followed shortly by din dins!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m blocked!!! What’s Tans posh bag like and was she flashing it after Tash had put a pic of her river Island one up?
She did indeed, although I'm sure she tagged them but looks like she's edited it.

Is Tash only working Monday this week again then?! Todays job is for her to get the lawn cut, why not say grass cut like a normal person? She's going to try and get it cut if she can get herself from the couch to the garden without sticking on a film

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm hoping that with the cost of living on the rise that it starts to be the downfall of these "insta huns" these 2 aren't as bad when it comes to constant affiliated links and ads but it's still spend spend spend with them and at a time where everyone's bills are on the rise. Hopefully a lot of people will finally take the rose tinted spectacles off with them.
I think Trash is probably in an ok position with a very small mortgage as they have been together a very long time and bought their first house before the market rocketed. Tran on the other hand, don't even start me! It really is obscene the amount she spends.

Reactions: 8
Ooh tash is getting her ‘lawn’ cut bloody hell why does she make it sound like she lives at downtown abbey?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does the Percy pig look greasy? 🤮 that hamster cage so close to the bed makes me feel dirty

Reactions: 6
Why does the Percy pig look greasy? 🤮 that hamster cage so close to the bed makes me feel dirty
Probably looks a state as was most likely in Tanzis shoebox for a month or two (until she got bored of it) and then probably had a de tour via 🗑 grotty kitchen last night 🤢 🤣

Can you imagine the noise the hamster must make at night, going round it’s wheel and flicking sawdust out. I hope the radiator is off, the poor bugger will be overheating in its plastic cage 😬

• Haha
It say’s a lot for our Tanzi that she goes out for tea for Olivia’s birthday but there’s not a photo of Olivia and it’s not like she can say she’s protecting her privacy when her own mother shares her so much?

I think Trash is probably in an ok position with a very small mortgage as they have been together a very long time and bought their first house before the market rocketed. Tran on the other hand, don't even start me! It really is obscene the amount she spends.
How do you know she’s a home owner? Could she not be renting as well as Tanzi?

Reactions: 2
Guys, we need to stop talking about Tash cutting her lawn, my mind keeps going straight to the gutter and I can't be dealing with that image🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
You guys cheer me up so much 😂 currently going through tests to see if I’m having an ectopic pregnancy so I’m feeling quite low but coming on here always puts a smile on my face 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tash, if you see this, we can all see which school your daughter goes to. You might not care about your daughters online safety but she might not like the idea of all your followers?sorry bots!!!) knowing where she goes to school.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.