Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Rye, go quite often (am actually a bit gutted I’ve never caught her stomping around 🤣) and know The Globe . It’s a dog friendly pub. She could have easily taken them with her. Our dog loves a day mooching about the cobbled streets - and five minutes down the road is Camber which is a totally doggy paradise this time of year - our pup actively beams when she’s dashing through the dunes there ❤. Those poor little sods she owns have such a miserable bloody existence 😢
Me too, love Rye. We have taken our dogs down there. Plenty of dog friendly places.
Makes me so angry, it’s seems she has them only for show. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
A well deserved relax? Wtf has she done all day?
It must be so tiring being an absolute idiot. I mean she does duck all all week so not quite sure why she would be needing a nap on a Sunday.
Normally people who work hard all week have one of those. Like someone who works 50+ hours a week, like beloved Tan. She just gallivants around the country like some princess munching her way around the pubs every weekend. She doesn’t have time for napping. Sitting on her arse all week must really take it out of her!
I went to a gorgeous pub today, with friends. Sorry Tattle friends I didn’t take a photo. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh bloody hell now Trash is on the “dishwasher is on/set” bandwagon. Why do we need to know that tit 🤦‍♀️

So glad both Tan and Trash have clean sheets tonight 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Along with those bloody EAT letters, Trasha needs to chuck that kitchen blind out!
I bet it stinks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does one person need so much tit everywhere in their house? Maybe because we are pretty minimal in my house. Two plants on my windowsill thats enough

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why but trash has really annoyed me, “going to order a dominoes” clearly You bleeping didn’t, you ordered from the local pizza. Why lie??

I don’t know why but trash has really annoyed me, “going to order a dominoes” clearly You bleeping didn’t, you ordered from the local pizza. Why lie??
Because she probably couldn’t get a discount code! To be fair I wouldn’t order dominos unless I have a discount code. But why not tag who she used, she is after all meant to be an influencer 🙄

Reactions: 9
Apart from all the other tit they do that really grinds on me I think that when they say they’re ordering “take out” is the worst 🥴 settling down to a movie with our take out 🙄 random rant 🤣

I assume the decoration on Tash cake will be kitkats round the side and haribo on the top, after seeing her cooking I'd not want a cake from her

Just Googled that Tesco Finest chicken Tran has. Bearing in mind you only get ONE chicken breast between two, Ive just read its £20!!

• Wow
Yeasss it wound me up too! It’s not a dominos it’s a crappy any pizza, any size for 9.99 Jobbie , which is fine, but just say we got some pizzas in ffs!

Reactions: 6
£20 on that?! That is half if a weekly shop, that is someones budget for a weekly shop sometimes even less and she's wasting it on ONE meal for at home, not even eating out. Spend your money how you like but she is just spend spend spend all the time, all the takeaways and eating out last week must've come to over £100 when people are literally stuck between heating or eating.

Everything is going up in price by next month and that great ape is just constantly spending, Tan when you read this noone cares, noone gives a tit about you 'showing off' people know its to fill a void in your sad lonely life

• Heart
Hello Tattlers, it’s been a while as busy with work, kids etc… but had to come on as just physically hurled when I saw Tasha’s Spaghetti Bolognese wok concoction. Vom! Also where did all those young ladies sleep for Olivia’s party? Surprised she didn’t have those little tent things lined up in the living room, you know the ones that ‘ickle bubbas have! These two really are dull aren’t they? Giving us all a blow by blow account of their day like we don’t all have Sky TV and have seen the ads for “the new TV drama starting tonight ladies” and don’t all have a kitchen that we tidy every night! Bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, they both rush their posts and get things wrong. “These too young women” are you serious? It’s TWO as in the number.
Neither of them can use the correct theirs,there and they’re or you’re and your. But surely
You know the difference of 2?!

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.