Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all that’s going on in the world at the moment, I couldn’t care about 🗑 buying tat and Tan wanting help with her plates and tablescapes! Are these 2 oblivious to the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone please work out how that lazy pair of twats get away with cancelling SO much work?? It absolutely baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why a new dishwasher tan when yours clearly works if it’s loaded?!? I am baffled how they can keep spending so much money!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why a new dishwasher tan when yours clearly works if it’s loaded?!? I am baffled how they can keep spending so much money!!
I’m baffled how she fits a dishwasher in that bleeping hobbit house - they are already practically having dinner on the bleeping stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We have a dishwasher (rented) only two of us like Tanzi and H2B, what does she even need one for? Doesn't take long to wash dishes for two people

Reactions: 7
What the help is wrong with this wet wipe?!,surely it must be her on his account 😳?.
5EC487A3-31E3-4C44-9B71-7E18C1BC689B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
With all that’s going on in the world at the moment, I couldn’t care about 🗑 buying tat and Tan wanting help with her plates and tablescapes! Are these 2 oblivious to the real world!
Yes! They are so selfish and self-absorbed that they literally just do not care about anything other than themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iv said it before and il say it again. Just to confirm, my husband would never dream of saying 'delicious honey' for every bleeping meal I made never mind write it on social media. But if he did, I'd seriously cringe to death, delete his comment and tell him to never, ever write anything like that ever again on my posts. duck sake 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just serve your food on a god damn plate.

Iv said it before and il say it again. Just to confirm, my husband would never dream of saying 'delicious honey' for every bleeping meal I made never mind write it on social media. But if he did, I'd seriously cringe to death, delete his comment and tell him to never, ever write anything like that ever again on my posts. duck sake 🙈
I have just had the worst thought. About him saying delicious honey after certain things 🤮🤮🤮

Sadly these idiots have no clue about what the real world is like. They can’t theme it, they can’t boast about it. It’s not happening!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Poor Tan. A little bit of bad weather and she needs to spend nearly £100 to be reminded spring is coming. Your a bleep.
Pop the news on you bleeping idiot!!!! Read the room, you are honestly the most pathetic excuse for a so called Instagram influencer. Her stupid post about the EB didn’t come up on my Instagram until this morning.
She really does out do herself in he idiot stakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She must have an EB delivery every couple of weeks. I would imagine she has other deliveries that she doesn’t post. The dishwasher thing really irked me 😂 ours is a crappy old dented slimline model that’s about 12+ years old but we’re at least waiting for it to pack up before buying new!!

Reactions: 8
How much is all this EB stuff? I’ve never bought it myself but I don’t understand the hype.

I think I’ve said this before but a few years ago my husbands old aunt died and we filled up 3 skips full of shite from her house. To her, they were items of need (like what tan has) but at the end of the day, all this stuff is material. Once you die, that’s it. Gone. I’d rather spend my money (and emotional value) on giving my children any spare cash I have laying about. So I can see them enjoy it whilst I’m still here. I’d take that any day over a bleeping cheap ikea dresser full of plates and glasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think this is what Tanzi likes, us and her pretend followers wondering how she affords all this stuff, makes her feel even more like lady muck and feeds her weird warped addiction for likes and people feeling jealous of her pretend lifestyle.

Seriously though, to tell everyone on social media that you’ve loaded the dishwasher practically every night is just weird next she’ll be letting us know she’s cleaned the bog! Maybe it’s me, but I can’t get excited over white goods personally 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.