Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i can’t even check up on them or read this anymore with everything going on. I watched a video this morning of two Ukrainian soldiers saying goodbye to their partners. And a Dad waving his wife and daughter off on a coach to safety whilst he stays behind to fight. Meanwhile Tan is thinking about spring with some stupid plates and Tasha is obsessed with her daughters room

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘A good job jobbed’ - sorry come again? 😂
Oh God, I say job jobbed 🙈 Like, “that’s another job, jobbed” meaning a good job well done, thank goodness it’s finished! 😅

*Closes door behind me* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When tanzi announces she's loaded the dishwasher it reminds me of my husband when he's done the washing up I'm always like "yep well done..... what you want a round of applause?'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i can’t even check up on them or read this anymore with everything going on. I watched a video this morning of two Ukrainian soldiers saying goodbye to their partners. And a Dad waving his wife and daughter off on a coach to safety whilst he stays behind to fight. Meanwhile Tan is thinking about spring with some stupid plates and Tasha is obsessed with her daughters room
Exactly this🙌🏻 Who gives a flying duck about what’s for dinner, EB tit etc. I just did a monthly payday order for make up and hair bollocks and it occurred to me how luckily (right now anyway) we all are. Who cares about make up crap. Those poor folk in both Ukraine and Russia (those again putin) are suffering, kids and babies included 🥺 duck of Tash and Tan, duck you both and your crappy fuckin bubbles you live in

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well that’s that people, move over terrified people of Ukraine and neighbouring areas… T dogs got her Ps. Put your weapons down, the world is sorted. duck me, what a heartless witch. Most of the world absolutely heartbroken for the Ukrainians, or absolutely scared shitless about a nuclear war starting and there is Trasha getting her fuckin jolllies off a boxed pizza and a pair of pjs. twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
How much is all this EB stuff? I’ve never bought it myself but I don’t understand the hype.
I haven't looked at her IG so don't know what she's bought, but plates range from £14-£21 each, there are larger plates which cost more. Mugs are about £20 each.

(Used to be a collector, gave up as its really not all that special - quite often flaws in products - and the mugs are uncomfortable to hold! Lol. Currently selling most of my stuff).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Are these two idiots just oblvious to the world around them?
Yes, and they just don't care. I hate to use this word but they really are a prized pair of CUNTS. They complete disregard for anyone besides themselves and their wants and needs is appalling.

• Heart
Not sticking up for trash bag but I’m not looking at the news either! Yes it’s absolutely awful what’s going on but there is always something awful going on in the world! If we had to stop posting every time there was something bad going on then there wouldn’t be social media! I don’t like looking at the news because it’s depressing so it’s nice to see some people I follow carrying on as normal! Each to their own though I guess

Not sticking up for trash bag but I’m not looking at the news either! Yes it’s absolutely awful what’s going on but there is always something awful going on in the world! If we had to stop posting every time there was something bad going on then there wouldn’t be social media! I don’t like looking at the news because it’s depressing so it’s nice to see some people I follow carrying on as normal! Each to their own though I guess
I understand that and agree we don't just stop living ect. But for me they do it in such an insensitive way of 'look what I bought now' and Tan complaining about her days during crisis continually. They are just so self-absorbed about it all. I hate watching the news as well.

Reactions: 12
I understand that and agree we don't just stop living ect. But for me they do it in such an insensitive way of 'look what I bought now' and Tan complaining about her days during crisis continually. They are just so self-absorbed about it all. I hate watching the news as well.
Totally get what you mean! They piss me off on a normal day so 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When tanzi announces she's loaded the dishwasher it reminds me of my husband when he's done the washing up I'm always like "yep well done..... what you want a round of applause?'
After tomorrow she’ll be announcing she’s loaded her NEW DISHWASHER Eeekkk how exciting! 🙄

Isn’t Tan lucky to be snuggled in her bed! Imagine all those Ukrainians tonight who aren’t!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not sticking up for the twits in the slightest but I do feel like whatever they do they just can’t win on here 😂 if they don’t say anything about the current situation then they are ignorant/insensitive but then if they did do a post I think we would all be like “oh what a half arsed post” “they’re just doing it to be like the others, they don’t actually care” 😂

Reactions: 11
I think Tasha is too thick to actually understand what is going on and she’s proved time and time again that as long as the 4 people in that house are ok she’s happy with life.
Tanzi does have the intelligence but her world is even smaller it literally revolves around herself and Taco. Even her children take second place - it’s very strange.

They’re really annoying with their ‘I’m alright Jack’ attitudes but we know anything they post about it would be totally insincere so maybe they are best off staying away from the subject? We don’t want another repeat of Tasha Graveyard stew and dead lady or Tanya theming a tragedy in which around 1500 died, do we?

I think they've proven enough times they don't give a tit about anyone else apart from themselves. The constant shop hopping for new foods etc in the height of the pandemic when everyone else was just getting their shopping, going for a walk or going home. Then Tash and dirty John with the drinking and driving whenever they go anywhere and Tash lying about it claiming he wasnt drinking when pulled up about it.

I don't think either of them are bothered about what's going on now either, Tans too excited or 'exited' as Tash would say for a new dishwasher and Tash is too busy showing off her daughters room to the world

I think Tasha is too thick to actually understand what is going on and she’s proved time and time again that as long as the 4 people in that house are ok she’s happy with life.
Tanzi does have the intelligence but her world is even smaller it literally revolves around herself and Taco. Even her children take second place - it’s very strange.
Yeah I don’t mind them not posting about it and keeping their posts to just light stuff.

However it is definitely safe to say from what we see of them that Tasha has absolutely no idea what is going on in the world right now, and Tanya might know but probably won’t give a duck. She comes across awfully 😬

• Heart
I get the damned if they do and damned if they don’t - regarding posting whilst this crisis is happening and yes life for others will continue but they could be a little more mindful of what they are posting but given their past that will never happen, both are in their own little worlds and as long as they are okay then that’s it.
Can’t stand either of them and their ridiculous accounts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.