Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moodles

Chatty Member
I've just had to google to be sure but yes it would appear she has 🤣🤣 Fucking lunacy! Just when you think she can't peak any higher on the mad bitch scale...
Oh she can, have you seen the latest post with the boobs and bum masks. Dear god! That is an image I just don’t want etched in my mind 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Lurker111

Chatty Member
When does Tanya ever miss a chance to show off a purchase? Calling bullshit on the pan, must be hoping to get it for half price tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I read a few threads on tattle and aside from the few comments that for me are a little too much ie I don't like people commenting on weight or looks, everyone is very supportive on here. The troll word is so over used by the insta huns who want to have something to blame when the get called out on their shady shenanigans or inappropriate bragging.

I cant be doing with Tanya and her bragging. Same with a lot of the insta huns who didn't follow lockdown rules (beggy home sweet home being a classic) as well as these 2. That's what makes me find them so irritating. They all carried on as if nothing was going on and I think that's a lot to do why people have so much to say on here.

That, and the lies and one up manship these two have.

Overall though you looked absolutely howl with some of the funny comments.
Oh and see the mysterious unopened bottle of fizz has managed to miraculously open itself, pour itself into the glass and then seal back up without even looking like its been opened #wow #amazinghunni 🤣

Maggie28

VIP Member
Tbf im also in the south east and it’s been 23 today, we had a bbq too. But now the sun is setting we’re going inside cos it’s getting cold, it’s not actual
Summer…

Anyone else feel like there’s no way her daughters there… table set for two and some lame excuse as to why….
Yeah it was lovely earlier, I am in the south east too. This lame arse has sat outside with a drink in March before saying how warm it is 😆😆

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
It’s the way she’s put “even though I’ve made it all up myself”
Whst an odd thing to say. It looks vile too

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
“Something lighter” 🤣 she has to be trolling at this point

I have defended portion sizes before here too 😆 as I can be a right pig. But how is toasties, coleslaw, crisps, two brownies, two fruit and marshmallow skewers, three cookies, jam, and a cupcake each ‘light’ omg
Makes me feel nauseous 🤢

Reactions: 4

Dramallamas

VIP Member
She can’t taste or smell but she can still manage the wine! I bet no testing for Covid either #in-denial and no dog walking either I expect 🙄

Two people this week at my work have gone down with Covid again, 2nd time each and both started off with a bit of a cold 😬

We are down south and my school is rife with staff and pupils going down with it for the third and fourth times!

Mrsh2019

I’m blocked!!! What’s Tans posh bag like and was she flashing it after Tash had put a pic of her river Island one up?

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I wonder if Tanzis ‘guest’ is from outside of the UK. She has put on her meal plan English Pub Meal Out but I’m not sure why it needs to be highlighted that it’s an English meal?! Kind of offensive if so!

Also Trasha has bought powdered pancake mix alongside American style pancakes and crepe style. What a waste!
i’m assuming it’s her daughters boyfriend?