Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Tan reading here again then she never usually puts that her daughters there in brackets, it shows what a sad life she leads doesn't have 4 matching sets so can't take a picture of the full table
It’s the fact it’ll be her oldest daughter and her boyfriend like last time she came back from uni. Which if you were going to set the table up with your fancy tacky plates you’d at least set the new stuff up for the guests? Not yourself and taco and our name tags on to make sure they don’t sit there

Reactions: 5

Happyholly

VIP Member
What an actual cunt.
The whole world needs to be watching what’s going on. But not Trasha, because it will make her perfect world seem ugly.
Well Trasha, it’s happening and it’s fucking real. Sadly people like her and the other oath won’t ever have the capacity to have the understanding of what is going on and how the people of Ukraine feel. They make it all about them, and how it makes them feel.
Maybe she should watch the news, she might slightly educate herself. The thick arsehole.
How can the last 2 years not have effected either of these two? Not one mention of the price increase in fuel, household bills, no mention of tighten their belts.
No, they continue to be the same fucktards they have always been. This is why they are not relatable or nice people.
Very well said Maggie 🙌🏽 Its clear she should have kept her mouth shut. How can you be so bloody flippant about this?!? She really doesn't have a clue at all. How fortunate she can just turn over unlike the poor people living through it!! Perhaps if she watched the news she would learn something.

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Nothing mini about that roast hun! Anyone use to watch supersize vs superskinny? I’d love to see a superksinny swap meals with our tan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
Hi all, yet to catch up on all your great comments...BUT I just had to share that I went out yesterday with my 15.5 year old dog. A nice amble these days as she's no longer my 8 week old pup. We, and my not H2B or husband, just my partner of 20 years, ended up in a beer garden and got drunk. Just eaten a McDonald's breakkie. No pics...and no dishwasher loaded, in fact I dont have a dishwasher as only the two of us and plus I find them more of a faff. Oh and my monthly Iceland shop due 12ish. I will not lay it all out for you to see. Just want to ram in freezer and go back to snoozing. Have a lovely Easter all xx
Love this, sounds like my kind of walk with he dogs.
Enjoy the long weekend, hopefully everyone has some time off.

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Omg tran and h2b have not got 1 of those things each!!!! When I first seen it I thought that meal was for both of them!

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Didn’t badger say that her parents lived in an old runned down farm? I’m sure there was something said about it being a shithole Tanya tries to act like it’s a big house with loads of land

Serg91

VIP Member
She only 50?! Her face is haggered. I don’t get the cork key ring or am
I being thick?!

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I'm in Scotland so no heat for me today especially not to be bbq'ing, then again we had a week of heat in March that us now till next year.

• Haha

MyWorld

VIP Member
I think social media in general highlights all these issues in the likes of Tan and 🗑 They and others just seem to share every detail of their life with strangers, but it also shows the problems they have within in their own. No friends, insecurity, overspending, etc. All signs that there is a problem which sadly social media can’t cure.

• Heart

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Wonder if her car will be orange from the Sahara again today 🙄

Where is Tanzi, I noticed the real Ashfords weren't invited to the birthday tea