Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mitxhel

Tbf Tanzi could have deleted it herself x
Ah right if she removed her own comment you mean? Then she wouldn’t have to depend on Tash to get rid of mine. This makes me happy actually, now I’m back to feeling like Tash would have left it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

FakeAF

Chatty Member
Is Tash really serving Fajitas on paper plates? Good luck with that then! Anything for a theme even if it does pose a health and safety risk. #chocolatefireguard

You guys cheer me up so much 😂 currently going through tests to see if I’m having an ectopic pregnancy so I’m feeling quite low but coming on here always puts a smile on my face 💗
Big hugs. ❤

• Heart

Wordsmith

I think Trash is probably in an ok position with a very small mortgage as they have been together a very long time and bought their first house before the market rocketed. Tran on the other hand, don't even start me! It really is obscene the amount she spends.
How do you know she’s a home owner? Could she not be renting as well as Tanzi?

Kikidoyouloveme

Didn’t she get blocked once after posting quite disturbing pics of her ‘ toddler ‘ daughter & there was a shot of her crying or something? Please tell me I’m not imaging it ?

tarquin16

Chatty Member
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no fucking clue does she
So sorry, been in your shoes, it’s so fucking shit and unfair. Sending love xxx

• Heart

So Spooky Hun

Not done that but Ive sat with my husband and talked about the issue of how dumb people can be, my main example was Tran. Know her full address, where she works, at the time the car reg (pictured outside her home). Really are

Dont want to break any rules, but if you just Google Trash's name, Companies House, that's not the address she is at now. Jonboy left her many years ago because of her spending, she got them into debt. Maybe that's why sold and got something cheaper 🤷‍♀️ Was only 3 years or so ago he walked out for a second time over her spending. Still the ring tatoos bond them forever 🙄
How do you know this?

Reactions: 1

BettySwalls1

That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no fucking clue does she
Oh mate. I am so sorry. Sending you love and massive hugs x

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I was the same in Aug 2020, and now waiting to see if I’ve had a missed miscarriage. Sending you love and strength ❤
If you ever need to chat, I’m here xx
oh hun 😔 it’s fucking awful isn’t it! Im apparently 5.6 weeks and I went to have an internal scan and there was absolutely nothing there so I’ve had my bloods done and they were 151.They’ve said I could just be to early and that I’d ovulated late or it’s an ectopic or miscarriage. I have to have bloods taken again on Friday to see if they’ve gone up and we will go from there. If tran dares putting up a feeling pants post I may just blow my top because people are going through far worse!! I hope you’re okay and feel free to chat at any time 💗

swimming

VIP Member
I’ve drank a full pack of 8 fruit shoots in 2 days as it’s the only drink I felt like I could keep down (suffering with hyperemesis and keep ending up in hospital on drips dehydrated so I will try anything right now) but even I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the fruit shoot. The meal itself is tattle bait 🎣 as she’s had identical but without the fruit shoot before but it’s the fact she’s gone to the effort to pick fruit shoots up so it’s not even just a last minute can’t be bothered meal

They come in packs of 4 or 8 so wonder if Taco Bell went to nursery sorry work with one in his lunch box
I had HG. The only thing I could tolerate was mint chewing gum for ages. And I’d only chew a piece for about 5 minutes then spit it out. I went through packets of the bastards