Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nodlehs

A bit off topic but does anyone remember when Tanya pretended her fridge was a vending machine for drinks cans and wrote a note saying “50p a can” and a tub of dirty old coins next to it 🤣
Oh I wish I’d seen this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
That food must be complimentary, you know come to quiz night buy overpriced drinks and we will chuck in a bowl of chilli and nachos. I bloody hope so anyway! It looks like what my husband would get down the pub after his footie match 🤣

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Oh Christ i didn’t know not eating meat today was a thing! I’ve had steak and thrn Turkey bacon for breakfast 🤣 I learn so much from this thread 😂 out of curiosity why is it people choose to not eat meat today?x

JoJo81

VIP Member
What an actual cunt.
The whole world needs to be watching what’s going on. But not Trasha, because it will make her perfect world seem ugly.
Well Trasha, it’s happening and it’s fucking real. Sadly people like her and the other oath won’t ever have the capacity to have the understanding of what is going on and how the people of Ukraine feel. They make it all about them, and how it makes them feel.
Maybe she should watch the news, she might slightly educate herself. The thick arsehole.
How can the last 2 years not have effected either of these two? Not one mention of the price increase in fuel, household bills, no mention of tighten their belts.
No, they continue to be the same fucktards they have always been. This is why they are not relatable or nice people.
Well said Maggie! It would have been better to just not mention the situation rather than the flippant oh it makes me sad. Fucking hell how do you think the poor people fleeing for their lives feel ? She’s lucky she can just turn the telly over. I didn’t mind her but now she’s proved herself to be as vacuous and selfish as the other bog rat

Belleboo

VIP Member
I agree, my kids get a chocolate egg and that’s it. I did Easter hunts when they was little. I did decorate but I haven’t since the youngest left primary school.
Yeah I might do a little bit of decorations next year, he doesn’t really get it yet. Easter Monday we are going to my friends farm for an Egg hunt with all the kids. That’s the spirit of Easter, spending time with your loved ones and seeing your family happy not having a pissing contest on who can flash the most cash - or credit in some cases.

Tanzi drinking a fruit shoot has cheered me right up 😂 currently getting over having a nasty case of tonsillitis and now the eldest has it and yesterday the youngest started with chicken pox, thanks for the laugh tanzi 👍
Hope you’re all feeling better soon ❤

Maggie28

VIP Member
I think a lot of what tanzi does is actually for our benefit and she secretly loves that people talk about her. She's a massive narcissistic bitch and plays the victim shile secretly getting off in the attention.
I think you could be right. She needs any attention, even negative attention. Jesus living with her must be a living hell.