Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
It’s my first Mother’s Day this Sunday and my son turns 6 months old on the same day. We’re going to a nice pub for lunch and I think that will be it. I’m excited as it’s my first Mother’s Day but also emotional as how is my baby turning 6 months? Why on earth would you make sure a big deal and make it into a themed weekend?!
Wait til the cute home made cards start 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Serg91

VIP Member
Dirty John hasn’t done a very good paint job of ‘daughters’ sorry Olivia’s bedroom!

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I wonder if Tan had everything she has ever wanted or stamped her feet till she got it upbringing wise and this is why she is so boastful and eager to spend spend spend. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget now.

Nice walk but again didn't bother her arse to take the poor dogs. I'll also ask this again where is her cute nose?!? He does look every bit a slimey car salesman

She's another whose got a tonne of Easter eggs but doesn't have a sweet tooth, wonder why these pics were only shared to Facebook? Wonder if she's pretending her daughters there again with the four table settings on insta but again just those two eating
Screenshot_20220417_155515_com.facebook.katana_edit_1183085691638745.jpg
Screenshot_20220417_155519_com.facebook.katana_edit_1183073565418434.jpg

Attachments

• Wow

Bob93

Chatty Member
Oh please!!! She really is a boastful cunt.

£27 for the eggs box alone. I know because I was in F&M today. Shopping in london. With my hard earned money. (Not a credit card Tan)
I was with my family, went to Sketch. Sorry no photos.
I reckon that’s her reusing her F&M hamper. Or are they different 🤔

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Something lighter for me is a bit of toast. One slice. Not a fucking picnic hamper full of shite

I say it all the time, but what a fucking fat bitch 🤮. Where is the green? Hidden under the fuck tonne of gout inducing red meat?!? Even if she isn’t concerned about her waistline (she should be) what about her heart, her intestines, her ‘auto immune disease’?!?!? The only thing ‘extra’ about her is her portion size. She is Type 2 diabetes about to happen…Almost missed this glorious hashtag too 😂😂. Maybe a more appropriate one would be #mydietisappallingitsamazingivenotmademyselfseriouslyill

Attachments

• Haha

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
How much is all this EB stuff? I’ve never bought it myself but I don’t understand the hype.
I haven't looked at her IG so don't know what she's bought, but plates range from £14-£21 each, there are larger plates which cost more. Mugs are about £20 each.

(Used to be a collector, gave up as its really not all that special - quite often flaws in products - and the mugs are uncomfortable to hold! Lol. Currently selling most of my stuff).

• Wow

Merylsberyls

Chatty Member
I don’t like Wagamama’s, so not sure. Has she coloured and handwritten on her napkins so they look like they’re from
Wagamama’s!? If so someone please section her. That’s not normal behaviour over sodding Katsu curry!
#onmyplate

Argh, this is as bad as #getinmybelly. I have this horrible aggressive voice in my head when I read her hashtags, as if I imagine Tanzi saying it 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Bet she was raging about delivery issues of her stupid sky box, I can imagine she's the type to shout at the poor call centre workers

Kikidoyouloveme

Why do I feel like this is the little place the OG Ashford daughter works at ….and whyyy is that on that, me a complete stranger potentially knows that information, Tasha should be ashamed of herself …she won’t be , too busy flaunting said kids bedroom and sleepover this weekend, stupidity should honestly be a crime !!