Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rvg

VIP Member
Not done that but Ive sat with my husband and talked about the issue of how dumb people can be, my main example was Tran. Know her full address, where she works, at the time the car reg (pictured outside her home). Really are there any brain cells in there??? Tran especially pisses me off. I am not a violent person, but really would like to shove her cute nose up a Mini's exhaust/drag her by her overgrown locks into her parents "lake"...then adopt her dogs and give them the life all dogs deserve. Sorrt rant over. xx

*sorry. I am such an uneducated tart 🤣 x

#typingtoofast #annoyed

Dont want to break any rules, but if you just Google Trash's name, Companies House, that's not the address she is at now. Jonboy left her many years ago because of her spending, she got them into debt. Maybe that's why sold and got something cheaper 🤷‍♀️ Was only 3 years or so ago he walked out for a second time over her spending. Still the ring tatoos bond them forever 🙄
Seriously that’s not their old house?? 😧 it’s such a beautiful big house

Reactions: 3

JoJo81

VIP Member
Ah a lovely new thread.
No post from Tasha, blimey the Queen is still managing to work with Covid and this fool can’t do a days work. That’s why I think
She does have Covid. But she won’t want to say because she has had friends round.
Nah she’s been to work and shopping

nodlehs

Omg I didn’t even notice the fruit shoot til I came on here 😂 not only are they a kids drink but they’re literally like one mouthful of juice for an adult, as if her H2B just goes along with this nonsense 😂

Tanzi

Tash, if you see this, we can all see which school your daughter goes to. You might not care about your daughters online safety but she might not like the idea of all your followers?sorry bots!!!) knowing where she goes to school.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Not done that but Ive sat with my husband and talked about the issue of how dumb people can be, my main example was Tran. Know her full address, where she works, at the time the car reg (pictured outside her home). Really are there any brain cells in there??? Tran especially pisses me off. I am not a violent person, but really would like to shove her cute nose up a Mini's exhaust/drag her by her overgrown locks into her parents "lake"...then adopt her dogs and give them the life all dogs deserve. Sorrt rant over. xx

*sorry. I am such an uneducated tart 🤣 x

#typingtoofast #annoyed

Dont want to break any rules, but if you just Google Trash's name, Companies House, that's not the address she is at now. Jonboy left her many years ago because of her spending, she got them into debt. Maybe that's why sold and got something cheaper 🤷‍♀️ Was only 3 years or so ago he walked out for a second time over her spending. Still the ring tatoos bond them forever 🙄
It’s also just behind they house they live in now!

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Just wondering what’s so fun and exciting about going to dog racing and being a complete and utter scumbag by supporting something like that?
that’s honestly pissed me right off. Horrible cow.

Also the funny story with the flowers is defo that there’s been flowers delivered to her work and she’s assumed they’re for her and put them on her desk gone to take photos and boast about them when really they were meant for someone else and she’s embarrassed herself, cried at taco, locked him in his cage and made him promise to order some for the day after
DEAD 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 2

tarquin16

Chatty Member
You guys cheer me up so much 😂 currently going through tests to see if I’m having an ectopic pregnancy so I’m feeling quite low but coming on here always puts a smile on my face 💗
So sorry to read this hope everything is ok xx

• Heart

Serg91

VIP Member
Wonder if her car will be orange from the Sahara again today 🙄

Where is Tanzi, I noticed the real Ashfords weren't invited to the birthday tea
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no fucking clue does she
Sending love to you and your partner. It’s such an awful thing to go through. I am here if you want to talk as have been through it myself

Nayalove96

VIP Member
It’s devastating - the waiting is the worst. Even worse in these times when you have to go through it alone.
My next scan is Monday to see if it’s a missed carriage or if I ovulated late and my dates are off. as I am supposed to be 9weeks but measuring behind x

There is also a thread on here ‘Miscarriage/Baby Loss’ if you need to vent x
fingers crossed for the both of us! Make sure to update! Oh I’m going to have a look at that thank you xx

• Heart