Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pasta looks like it has gone off and has some nuclear mould growing on it 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm imagining a shed full of themed prom stuff now that's got to sit there festering away until it's Olivia's turn 🤭 wonder how she will do exam results day? Can't gush about all the hard work paying off with the results can she! (I have a year 11 daughter too. We accept there was no hard work involved 😂just target grades and past mocks)

When I was having a 🦧 browse the other week I saw her post for her daughters results day. Balloons and everything! Except they had lucky tit written on them! And she'd #lucky tit too! 😂
My husband is a secondary school teacher he's been told it's not just going to be target grades and mocks but also progress from over the years or something I switched off at some point as he was having a rant at about 20 other different things at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
40 minutes that rank looking Mac n Cheese has been up and the only person to comment is H2B and that’s probably because she’s using his Instagram!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So they're still out there watching a film 'all cosy' at 11.30 on a Sunday? Don't care that it's a Bank Holiday-if i was their neighbour I'd be yelling obscenities out the window by now! Selfish cow
That is actually what I was thinking and thought when she first started banging on about her"outdoor cinema" They are a br
I thought she said she couldn’t put a hot tub there because she didn’t have the rest of the wood to finish it?
It’s needs a step and wouldn’t be safe!
That’s what she said!!!
Honestly it’s lie after lie!
And it’s nice and peaceful Trasha because you kept your neighbours up with your cinema night. They’re all still sleeping.
[/QUOTE
Oh do me a favour, she has actually put wotsits on her pasta!!! 🤮
She has done it again🤣🤣 and cooked something a 14 year old would be proud of !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband is a secondary school teacher he's been told it's not just going to be target grades and mocks but also progress from over the years or something I switched off at some point as he was having a rant at about 20 other different things at the same time 😂
Ahh thank you for that! Good to know! I'm sure 🗑 will be pleased when she sees this too 😂

Reactions: 3
What. The . Actual. Fuckity. duck. Has. She. Done. To. That. Meal ?

Why ? I don't get it ? Why ?

I feel like that's something my 8 yr old would produce with his dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh thank you for that! Good to know! I'm sure 🗑 will be pleased when she sees this too 😂
I don't know how true it is so I don't want to get peoples hopes up 😂 but I think it's to make it more fair as unfortunately there are some teachers out there who will cheat just to make themselves look good

Reactions: 2
What. The . Actual. Fuckity. duck. Has. She. Done. To. That. Meal ?

Why ? I don't get it ? Why ?

I feel like that's something my 8 yr old would produce with his dad 😂
🤮🤮🤮 can just imagine the mushy wotsits when you have to eat that. Poor Del must have been gagging. That is a perfectly fine “fun” dish for children to make and experiment with in the kitchen, because let’s face it. Kids like weird things. I once au paired for a girl who would like her banana bread with ketchup. She would probably enjoy the dinner that Tanya has served

• Wow
Reactions: 7
🤢 Jeeez! That is vile. Who puts wotsits on bleeping mac 'n' cheese?! Criminal! It looks like a coronary in a tray! I may never look at wotsits the same 😭😂
I have already mentioned this already this evening but now fear I may become obsessed. I can't get the image of the Wotsit Mac and cheese out of my head.😱Why? What will be next I wonder? Prawn 🦐cocktail with a scattering of Skips.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wotsits mac and cheese.. duck me i’ve seen it all now!
Looks absolutely minging.
but of course the sap thinks it’s sooooooo delicious 🙄
And surely that person asking for the recipe is taking the piss?!

And since when did Trash have a villa in spain? she makes things up in her head and believes them, like the invisible hot tub.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wotsits mac and cheese.. duck me i’ve seen it all now!
Looks absolutely minging.
but of course the sap thinks it’s sooooooo delicious 🙄
And surely that person asking for the recipe is taking the piss?!

And since when did Trash have a villa in spain? she makes things up in her head and believes them, like the invisible hot tub.
I think she is trying to be misleading. I took it as her and her family’s favorite villa aka the one they went to last summer (think it was last year?) not that it belongs to her family. Feel like she is intentionally trying to make it sound like she owns one by saying Spain is her second home since childhood. Maybe she is not as dumb as we think and is borrowing leaf from orangutans jungle

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck does 🗑 think you need flatbread with paella? Am I missing something vital? Is the rice not enough? Especially after her huge nibbles starter and her humongous lunch! Then she has a bleeping huge tub of Ben n Jerry's! 🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽
As for the other fattyflump dropping her orange hair schemed wotsits all over her bowl of vomit...I mean dinner! 🤢🤮

Then.... I mean then.......
Sorry I'm on one. She has to mention that she is IN bed ...been reading have you monkey chops?...
with the dog...
and I'm not referring to 🌮😂
Watching Apple TV cos 🗑 mentioned it last night. Only for trash can to respond saying they watched this 2 weeks ago 🤦🏼‍♀️ WTAF?
Kill me now 🧏‍♀🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Trash and Orangutan, the laughing stock of Tattle, but who will win the hot tub battle?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.