Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of these days ๐Ÿ—‘ is gonna smack the nastiness out of ๐Ÿฆง
She's such a head 'oh did you do one too? Well you said you were doing a layered salad so I hope yours was what you wanted' uuuuuuugggghhhhhh get a bleeping life fat woman ๐Ÿ™ƒ it's so easy to despise ๐Ÿฆง because she brings it on herself. She doesn't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever.
She is awful! Trasha is the lesser of two, giant twats. Shame she is too thick to realise how patronising and snide ๐Ÿฆง is.

Reactions: 11
Oh just duck off now with your salads, new lights and plates the pair of you! Oh and how many times ๐Ÿฆง are you going to mention you had that salad at the Hard Rock Cafe? She just can help but stick the knife in somewhere with ๐Ÿ—‘ can she! I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever come across such a nasty and spiteful person! ๐Ÿฆง

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No one actually makes these cobb salads apart from these 2 right?? Itโ€™s such a strange nichรจ meal, one of them had to copy the other! No 2 people would both happen to have this the same night ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why why why!! Talk about waste your time!
bleeping hell I canโ€™t cope with these nobs!

WHERE ARE THE bleeping HOT TUBS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Who goes to Hard Rock and has a salad?? Criminal
She needs a slap for that!!
Iโ€™ve been a few times, and I certainly didnโ€™t have a bleeping salad!
I couldnโ€™t tell you what I had!
Sad bleep, Tanya get a life love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who has time to twit about with a salad like that? Iโ€™ve done a 10 hour shift today and then picked my son up and sorted him out. I ate an aldi microwave meal that was ready in 4 minutes and wolfed down with my baby on my hip as he refused to go to bed as usual. Obviously it was delish and I have such a happy tummy hehe but seriously just make a normal salad you pair of dicks! Maybe do some volunteering to fill in some time you obviously have way too much of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she ever shut up about that bleeping garden!
Itโ€™s a shame she donโ€™t put that much effort into her tit hole of a house.
It always fucks me off how everything is โ€˜cozyโ€™
Iโ€™ve tried to not look at them both much coz they really wind me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually love these comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s a bleeping salad in a bowl stacked up!!!! Anyone wouldโ€™ve thought sheโ€™d won a Michelin star ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ work of art HAHAHA please taco, youโ€™re too much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ too busy in the garden.. you were on Instagram posting yours? #wedidntknow ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she keep saying how easy it is to make? Stop being so patronising, anyone could layer some lettuce in a bowl ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually love these comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s a bleeping salad in a bowl stacked up!!!! Anyone wouldโ€™ve thought sheโ€™d won a Michelin star ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ work of art HAHAHA please taco, youโ€™re too much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ too busy in the garden.. you were on Instagram posting yours? #wedidntknow ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she keep saying how easy it is to make? Stop being so patronising, anyone could layer some lettuce in a bowl ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s such a bleeping liar, trash had her meal plan up at the weekend and they had a conversation about the bloody salad ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s such a bleeping liar, trash had her meal plan up at the weekend and they had a conversation about the bloody salad ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
I was wrong, trash didnโ€™t put up a meal plan but they did have a conversation about is a layered salad a cobb salad? Oh how spooky, I am making that also hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who goes to Hard Rock and has a salad?? Criminal

I am guilty of this ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have had the cobb salad twice in Hardrock as they had one next to our hotel on holiday and it was really good I had to have it again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ #ididntknowabouttanya

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.