Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband just asked (jokingly) why his burger and chips wasn’t on a wooden platter with a metal bucket for his chips - little does he know that tit like that is the start of ending up like these sad cunts 😆 I threw it on the plate and he can have it like that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else notice Tanya’s lunch was the same as Trash’s ‘tapas’ last night? Obviously does to want to be left out from the Spanish theme. Surprised she didn’t claim how she is 1/9th Spanish!

This hot tub ‘no show’ wars is carrying on quite a bit. At this rate Summer will be over and they will be indoors all cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooh they having the same dinner tonight 'cobb salad'...the copying is getting ridiculous now...🤣

Tasha's looks grim...like a salad cake?
What’s the bleeping point, it’s all going to fall apart anyway when you take a piece, hate these sad wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the bleeping point, it’s all going to fall apart anyway when you take a piece, hate these sad wankers
True...what wrong with just putting it on plate like a normal salad 🤣 also had to get that bloody rainbow theme in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Battle of the cob salads!!! Ladies start your engines, and may the best salad win

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think both salads look awful, the idea is stupid, just serve a normal salad ffs!

I'm just picturing salad going everywhere when you try to serve it onto plates.... How??!? Why?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Trasha’s looks much better, for once 🤣 Fatso ruined hers by trying to be arty and putting all that green tit on top. She made a bleeping salad look pompous, how is that even possible?! twit. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1 - Trasha 0 - Tanya

I’d rather a cobb salad presented the traditional way but I think I would pick Trasha’s if I had to.

Reactions: 8
I think they should have took a step back and looked very closely at those awful salads. Then, picked them up and threw them in the bin. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised Tan didn’t sprinkle wotsits on hers for a pop of orange :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they should have took a step back and looked very closely at those awful salads. Then, picked them up and threw them in the bin. 🤮
There is no wild animal I would wish that salad upon. I reckon even the most hardcore urban foxes and seagulls would rather go hungry🦊🐦🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the amount of bread they needed too?! They nearly had a healthy dinner 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of these days 🗑 is gonna smack the nastiness out of 🦧
She's such a head 'oh did you do one too? Well you said you were doing a layered salad so I hope yours was what you wanted' uuuuuuugggghhhhhh get a bleeping life fat woman 🙃 it's so easy to despise 🦧 because she brings it on herself. She doesn't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.