Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with these comments......🗑 never makes any bloody sense!
she’s deffo pissed! Doesn’t have a clue what she’s saying! Stupid cow. 🦧 clearly knows and keeps chatting to make her look stupid in her reply’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, these witches can’t help themselves 🙄

And welcome 😉

Surly with Tan’s big bucks she can buy her own bloody BBQ. Why would you want Trasha’s scraps!

Who knows what these two are doing. They don’t even make any sense!
Love how she commented in but the bbq you offered us was in terrible condition, John said so 😂 Way to throw public shade at the cleaner-for-a-living, tan 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s deffo pissed! Doesn’t have a clue what she’s saying! Stupid cow. 🦧 clearly knows and keeps chatting to make her look stupid in her reply’s!
No clue what she’s on about! But she’s made it clear on her posts everything is cosy, looks cosy or will be cosy! 🤷‍♀️😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya throwing shade about it’s all about the end result like she wouldn’t have a monster bbq if she could afford it. #fundsnowrunninglowonfurlough?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No clue what she’s on about! But she’s made it clear on her posts everything is cosy, looks cosy or will be cosy! 🤷‍♀️😂🤔
she’s never anything but ‘cosy’ this bleeping lump of lard! 😂

You couldn't pay me to watch a film called 'dolphin tale' 😭 looks truly, bloody awful.
bet John boy is jizzing with excitement to watch a dolphin tale with the family at the outdoor cinema area 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not your “typical bbqers” (whatever they are?!), but you’ll drink sweet gin with lemonade from a plastic cup? 😂 You so fancy, tan. Bless

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how she commented in but the bbq you offered us was in terrible condition, John said so 😂 Way to throw public shade at the cleaner-for-a-living, tan 😆
I actually have no idea what they’re on about, I read it a couple of times and couldn’t concentrate on trashas reply’s! They hurt my head. I just got the jist about a manky BBQ 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha can’t cope with how passive aggressive our Tan is. Oooh hun is that pillow from my bed??? Oohhh is that milk from the same cow mine came from??? So weird hun cos I actually hand reared that cow spooky lol xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they're still out there watching a film 'all cosy' at 11.30 on a Sunday? Don't care that it's a Bank Holiday-if i was their neighbour I'd be yelling obscenities out the window by now! Selfish cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So they're still out there watching a film 'all cosy' at 11.30 on a Sunday? Don't care that it's a Bank Holiday-if i was their neighbour I'd be yelling obscenities out the window by now! Selfish cow
I’d have to launch piss at them from an upstairs window.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I made her a new quote for her wall 🤭
View attachment 137484
This is bloody brilliant! 😂😂

It's ok all,she's now got one. Unconventional, just like them apparently 🙄

Just looked at who she tagged. They have a comp on for the week. She may be changing her menu planner so she can enter every day 😂
I can’t believe that she’s posted about a BBQ now, just when I thought the sad cow couldn’t get anymore pathetic! Lockdown has been a competition between these 2, I doubt they even know how many people have lost their lives to this virus! 😡

They only think of themselves! Utterly selfish. Who would want to live next door to Onslow and his family! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.