Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bloody brilliant! 😂😂

I can’t believe that she’s posted about a BBQ now, just when I thought the sad cow couldn’t get anymore pathetic! Lockdown has been a competition between these 2, I doubt they even know how many people have lost their lives to this virus! 😡

They only think of themselves! Utterly selfish. Who would want to live next door to Onslow and his family! 😡
Maybe these two think those horrid big bushes around h thy sir house keep them in a bubble.
Mind you from the photos of VE Day her neighbours are not bothered to make a effort to talk to them. Maybe this is the reason. Sometimes neighbours will put with certain things because they have to live next to each other. Let’s hope a key workers wasn’t trying to get an early night. 🙄
I bet she sat there on her own, like she does for most things.
I come in here first now a days. 🤣
I have a peek now, see what these fucktards have been up too.

Anyone else notice OranguTANs 🦧 selfie light ring....to get those all so perfect pics for the gram! 😂😂😂
How low is Tanya’s bed? She is practically sleeping on the floor 🤨

Maybe these two think those horrid big bushes around h thy sir house keep them in a bubble.
Mind you from the photos of VE Day her neighbours are not bothered to make a effort to talk to them. Maybe this is the reason. Sometimes neighbours will put with certain things because they have to live next to each other. Let’s hope a key workers wasn’t trying to get an early night. 🙄
I bet she sat there on her own, like she does for most things.
I come in here first now a days. 🤣
I have a peek now, see what these fucktards have been up too.

How low is Tanya’s bed? She is practically sleeping on the floor 🤨
It’s clearly too early for me, I meant to say around their house. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I so want someone to ask her where her hot tub is! There's no way she's got one and now she's turned the hot tub area in to a seating area why not just fess up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I so want someone to ask her where her hot tub is! There's no way she's got one and now she's turned the hot tub area in to a seating area why not just fess up
haha I bet there will be a post in a few weeks saying they‘sent it back’ as they just loved their garden without it and prinny Olivia will prefer the paddling pool

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1) Why is Trasha not using Ad on her posts where she’s got free tit?? She’s potentially going to land herself in trouble if she’s not careful..

2) No one wants to see your manky man feet Trasha - they are gross and put people off their cornflakes

3) Now she’s plonked herself on that decking area, she’ll never get a hot tub #liarliarpantsonfire

• Haha
Reactions: 7
haha I bet they’ll be a post in a few weeks saying they‘sent it back’ as they just loved their garden without it and prinny Olivia will prefer the paddling pool
And the seating area is so much better on the raised platform she's a gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clearly there was never a hot tub! It was always going to be a seating area and she thinks we're as thick as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she said she couldn’t put a hot tub there because she didn’t have the rest of the wood to finish it?
It’s needs a step and wouldn’t be safe!
That’s what she said!!!
Honestly it’s lie after lie!
And it’s nice and peaceful Trasha because you kept your neighbours up with your cinema night. They’re all still sleeping.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I thought she said she couldn’t put a hot tub there because she didn’t have the rest of the wood to finish it?
It’s needs a step and wouldn’t be safe!
That’s what she said!!!
Honestly it’s lie after lie!
And it’s nice and peaceful Trasha because you kept your neighbours up with your cinema night. They’re all still sleeping.
She's full
Of tit she can move her garden furniture up there and sit there but can't step up to get in and out if a hot tub she must think everyone is as thick as her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know Fords staff are back in show rooms and hoping to reopen on 1st June. I’m not saying BMW is the same but wondering if they are giving an excuse to not have to go back to work any time soon?
Ford service dept is back in, I’m sure she works on the service desk doesn’t she? If big company like ford is bmw will follow too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s where Onslow is - driving round everywhere looking for a bleeping hot tub. Meanwhile Dirk the absolute bleeping melt is chained to the iPad refreshing Argos and amazon 3000 times a day 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s where Onslow is - driving round everywhere looking for a bleeping hot tub. Meanwhile Dirk the absolute bleeping melt is chained to the iPad refreshing Argos and amazon 3000 times a day 🙈🤣
I can’t stop laughing at how sad these two are. It’s honestly a joke!! 🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

I can just picture onslow going around in his clapped out Alfa Romeo sleeping in the back at nights while he drives the length and breast of the country searching for the allusive hot tub!
He is like joey in friends when he shouts hot girl where’s the hot girl, yet onslow is shouting Hot tub where’s the Hot tubs!!!
The minute he gets back with it, she’ll whack it out. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's full
Of tit she can move her garden furniture up there and sit there but can't step up to get in and out if a hot tub she must think everyone is as thick as her
Her bloody garden is getting as cluttered as her house now! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ford service dept is back in, I’m sure she works on the service desk doesn’t she? If big company like ford is bmw will follow too.
That’s what I thought but wasn’t 100% sure. We are waiting on a new car (ordered before lockdown) and I have been receiving updates from them for the last two weeks

Reactions: 2
The hot tub gate is such a stir of shite. T&T can’t even buy a bag of crisps without taking a bleeping photo of it. So you’re telling me they’ve bought a hot tub and put it away without taking a photo!?
Imagine being that age and being that petty all for some photos and to get one over on your SIL2B

schlong and taco must be exhausted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So 🦧 posted a picture of an unopened bottle (we can’t see the top) and a glass of something that isn’t champagne (no bubbles) SAD!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.