Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS just make it yourselves T&T, it’s not hard to chop up some veggies and throw them on a pizza base in a rainbow formation! Then give the whole amount you would have spent on the pizza to charity directly!

Then again, I think both of them are intimidated by vegetables. They’re not part of their day-to-day diets. Too exotic or something. Best stick to packaged foods.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way I’ve interpreted tasha’s comment saying someone’s been to m&s and then Tans response, they were out before lockdown, is that she’s saying no she hasn’t been to m&s and already had them.
I don’t think that Tanya’s trying to pretend that they were left over from the last lot she bought when her and drippy Del got engaged. It’s a passive aggressive response to Tasha’s dig about her not having bought any yet as she hasn’t been to M&S since lockdown. Tasha’s trying to pretend that she’s an on-the-ball influencer who knew all about these new cakes that Tanya’s bought, it’s just that she’s chosen not to buy them as she’s exercising self-control. As we all know Trash has been a saint and has refrained from shop hopping during lockdown. #supportingtheNHS #prayforTasha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just looked up what twice baked potato casserole is 😂It's jacket potato mashed up with cheese, bacon and cream and then baked in the oven again! I can see the convo with trash now! Ohhh you've got jacket potatoes? I bake mine twice hun 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe the G&T battered cod is 🌮 double fried dick after her last attempt! #happytummy #loveadoublefrieddick #dicklicious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone lend her a ladder so she can climb out of her own arse 🙄 if she keeps eating crap at the rate she's going, she's going to have a bleeping heart attack. That or she's gonna be diagnosed with diabetes, she's consuming so much sugar and not working it off at all. The woman needs a lesson or two in healthy eating before she needs the fire brigade to knock down a wall in her house to get her out. Disgusting gluttony 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My 'Hubby' has discovered that KFC is doing deliveries in our area on just eat so has informed me he is getting one this evening. *rolls my eyes *

But maybe I will turn it into a theme and lay it all out on a tray whilst I take 73 photos of it from different angles whist is gets bleeping freezing and stiff and everyone around me gets the ump cos they are hungry. Then im going to put 9 photos out of the 73 onto instagram with a huge paragraph that will say something like this:

"Feet up, all cosy after my bath chilling with my Diet Coke. Hubby is treating us all to a #KFC takeaway tonight such a nice treat and a night off cooking. #offplan #synfree. Cant wait for my soaps to start ladies whilst the kiddies tuck into the KFC. We ordered twelve family buckets and sides. Such fun. #happytummies #familytime #solucky"

Then I will instruct my husband to log into his own instagram to type "amazing hunny xxx" on the post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.