Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🗑 is violating the rules for adverts! She literally got that rainbow mug today. Correctly labeled it as an AD/gifted when she showed it off and then twice now it's been in her pics on the gram and the whole post should be declared an AD each time it's in a picture, for a year! Stupid woman. Tan will probably report her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi all 🙋‍♀️ haven't had a mooch on these 2 whoppers for a while and omg i see they have not changed 🤣what is with all of tanyas "fakeaways" what a sad fat duck she is! 🤮

Grow up tanya you moron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
exactly. Still waiting for the results of the brain scan 🤔
That’s because they couldn’t find a brain to scan 😂😂

She once made some claim that she was so sick and whatever else and luckily h2b was there to be her slave. If someone asked what was wrong she wouldn’t say. I’m sure it’s around then that she claimed that
Ah thank you for explaining 😊 think that was before my time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Half for 🦧 and half for 🌮 no doubt. Wonder if the girls will be able to at least have a sniff of it
Maybe they can also get the burnt bits that aren’t good enough for baby Del

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Waiting for ‘amazing hunny xxx’ on the banana bread post 😂 coronacunt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so pathetic honestly. View attachment 129367
As someone else said she’s never made banana bread during lockdown ‘cause it would never occur to her to use up over ripe bananas. We all know leftovers are for peasants and Queen Tan would rather just go to Waitrose for more wanky eggs than actually use up perfectly good food!
Tasha and that rainbow cup has pissed me right off too! Why gift someone who is openly admitting to shop hopping something? Why not gift a hard working frontline or keyworker who actually deserves it instead?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.