Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands brother is part of the LGBT community and he has a rainbow tattooed across the length of his shoulders. I’m betting one of these morons misinterprets it and does the same thinking it’s a trend for the clapping or supporting or carers etc
I was going to say something similar! I’ve always associated the rainbow with the LGBT community. Maybe these idiots will end up at a pride parade thinking it’s a we are proud of the NHS parade

😂😂😂😂😂 amazing!! ESP orangutan. It fits her perfectly

Trasha is back out to the shops today. Their spending is unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
All this rainbow stuff is getting out of hand now with them both it's like one big dick measuring competition all the time, Thursday is now my least favourite day of the week as it's the day when all the hypocrites come out to play
I couldn’t agree more. 🦧 really is the worst out of the 2 of them for me. And the saddest thing of all, when this is over the small things will be in that awful memory box and we’ll probably never see any of the other things again, her and 🗑 will soon move on to the next theme! 😡

Why is 🗑 out shopping AGAIN today! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She loves a theme though. To her it's just the latest trend, not meaningful, it's all for the gram posts and nothing else. Wish there was a "get in your hot tub to show your appreciation day" she'd have to back track on her "out of respect for the NHS angels speech #wedidntknow" she'd be in such a panic trying to buy one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Living for the basket insta!!! Whoever made that is a legend #uptherewithtiktok does this numpty even know what tik tok is? #yourenotdownwiththekiddieshun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So much fun? It's lights love, wonder if she gets as excited switching on her normal lights. Also cushion now covering the broken end of the bed
Don't forget that this is the woman that also thinks that making a pizza is "so much fun" 😂 I'm now about to unload the dishwasher. I'm hoping it will be "so much fun". Doubt it though. Might have to flick a light switch or 2 for guaranteed giggles 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep. Shes 100% made a theme from corona. bleeping bleep.

I'm mostly thinking of corona when I see rainbows now tbh, but those flags are 100% gay pride symbols.

Reactions: 9
Why is tash marking her sad party taco bowls as “syn free”? There’s synthetic salsa, guacamole (who buys these Frankenfoods and in squeezy bottles with long sell by dates?!), cheese, taco bowls, tomato purée, sour cream and fatty meat. What’s syn free about that lot?

Pathetic amount of lettuce, no way did she use all three peppers and laughably, one of them is a massive salad dodger as a plate is totally lettuce free 😂 not even a tin of beans in there to at least pretend there’s an element of healthy eating going on. Shameful

• Haha
  • Heart
I was going to say something similar! I’ve always associated the rainbow with the LGBT community. Maybe these idiots will end up at a pride parade thinking it’s a we are proud of the NHS parade

😂😂😂😂😂 amazing!! ESP orangutan. It fits her perfectly

Trasha is back out to the shops today. Their spending is unbelievable.
I had just popped on to say the same...what more could she need?!

Reactions: 1
All these walks Trashcan is taking, she’s never had so much exercise her poor body mustn’t know what’s hit it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m off to Tesco this afternoon. My one trip of the week. #somuchfun #hehehe #cantwait #whatshitcanibuy

Iv just seen that the basket is following ‘Daily orangutans’ omg can’t even cope with this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m off to Tesco this afternoon. My one trip of the week. #somuchfun #hehehe #cantwait #whatshitcanibuy

Iv just seen that the basket is following ‘Daily orangutans’ omg can’t even cope with this 🤣🤣🤣
.....and @badgrout!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Is Tanya going for the award for the ‘most rainbow tat’ someone can buy??!
She can buy all the rainbow tit in the world, she’ll still be a vile person... I’d have far more respect for her buying rainbow stuff if she actually lived in lockdown by the rules - she has literally spent all of lockdown going out, going to different supermarkets, playing the victim and helping no one... She utterly takes the piss out of every key worker .. she is offensive.. and she is the epitome of coronacunt...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 129610
What on Earth is she going on about here?! Saying some of the pics were from the night before? She's sat in the same clothes, exact same set up with the #gifted rainbow cup and remote! How the heck can those pics have been taken the night before as well as today 😂
there’s even a clock in her photos showing it was taken at 4:50, the same time as her other photos. Such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.