Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at her comments. "We had so much fun" Christ love, how on earth can making pizza be "so much fun"?! 😂 You go steady there love with your fun times. You know how it makes you feel guilty #wedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who are these people commenting on her posts 😂😂😂 please don’t encourage it, I can’t deal with anymore ‘we so had to order it’ #soppygiuseppe’ 😂😂 H2B is late to the party, maybe the pizza wasn’t delicious honey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just had a look at her comments. "We had so much fun" Christ love, how on earth can making pizza be "so much fun"?! 😂 You go steady there love with your fun times. You know how it makes you feel guilty #wedidntknow
Whenever she does anything it’s so much fun!
I bet hearing Taco have a tit, oh it’s so much fun.
Sleeping in the wet spot, oh so much fun.
Sorry for lowering the tone! 🤩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
HAHAHAHA!!! I love this! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it really is so much fun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sleeping in the wet spot 🤣🤣 I bet 🗑 has to do that every night after shlonso has been on instagram 🍆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Tash or her supposed gardener for a living husband really have no idea about plants, I’m sure they’ll need a period of darkness as well as light but not light at night in the form of solar bulbs. Such a bonehead 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Why would you make it seem your life is so perfect? Clearly hers isn’t!
We don’t give a tit you got your dinner round the wrong way! Out shopping yet again!!! 🙄
What I don’t get is that for breakfast yesterday 🗑 had boiled eggs, and then in the evening she went out AGAIN to buy more eggs! 😡 her life is filled with so many lies.

🦧 pizzas look tit, and those ridiculous hashtags and boxes! 😡 Why did it take her 2 days to do them? She was meant to make them Sunday? Oh of course she’s had to since have the cunter wellies removed and to aid her recovery she stuffed in a tub of £5 ice cream!

Biggest pair of Corona cunts you ever did see! 😡

• Haha
Maggie, I love your wit! #sleepinginthewetspot #mayhavetogetafanliketrash

• Haha
What I don’t get is that for breakfast yesterday 🗑 had boiled eggs, and then in the evening she went out AGAIN to buy more eggs! 😡 her life is filled with so many lies.

🦧 pizzas look tit, and those ridiculous hashtags and boxes! 😡 Why did it take her 2 days to do them? She was meant to make them Sunday? Oh of course she’s had to since have the cunter wellies removed and to aid her recovery she stuffed in a tub of £5 ice cream!

Biggest pair of Corona cunts you ever did see! 😡
Bet she ordered the pizza boxes and they didn’t come in time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trash had another delivery of tit lights! Also when people say they have ocd, because something isn’t straight or tilted it really PISSES ME OFFFFF!
my younger cousin has ocd and she can’t leave the house, ocd isn’t just things being “tidy“ mist of us get annoyed if things are out of place that’s just natural, my cousin has it so bad that if she doesn’t do things in a certain order then she thinks someone will die. She once fought the urge years ago and coincidentally her elderly neighbour died. But she was 100% convinced it was her fault. So since then red n she’s tried therapy ect. But it’s not an easy thing to live with at all!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As I’m furloughed and have far too much time on my hands, I went thru their comments and it’s been 2 weeks since she left one 🙈#wheresanita
Oh god 😐 didn’t she say she’d lost her sense of taste before she went quiet? Very concerning

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Christ Anita if you’re on this thread now is the time to let us know! 😂

All jokes aside it is a bit concerning. We miss the ‘good morning Natasha x’ and ‘good evening Natasha x’

It looks like she’s not evening following trash anymore so she probably got blocked lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Christ Anita if you’re on this thread now is the time to let us know! 😂

All jokes aside it is a bit concerning. We miss the ‘good morning Natasha x’ and ‘good evening Natasha x’

It looks like she’s not evening following trash anymore so she probably got blocked lol
It says she’s still following on mine
I did wonder whether she’d just got fed up with the pair of dicks so I checked lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.