Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is officially a fat bastard!

Reactions: 8
Fat bastard "I ate a baby" maybe that's where her sons gone, she ate him......

Reactions: 10
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HOT TUBS!!!’

Enough is enough admit you don’t have them!! We all know of you don’t, you would be eating your fucking dinner and having drinkies in them!!

No way did Tanya have one. She couldn’t give two shits about what people think, she would have it up.
As for Trasha, maybe funds are low because she is now addicted to animal crossing.
Give it up. Admit for once in your sad lives you don’t have something first!!

Reactions: 16
I have only just discovered these saddos and i have a question who started it all first?

And how do they afford all this themed shit!?

Reactions: 2
If I was Trash I would be so tempted to reply with, "oh yes I remember now..... they gave it to Del and his first wife for their wedding present"

Reactions: 26
Your insta ID is showing. You'll be blocked now not that she looks on here...

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is Tanya just getting nastier and nastier.. she has always been a bitch to Trasha but she just seems to have stepped up the horribleness towards her.. she can’t just leave Trasha be.. she has to have a dig or some back handed insult... I really don’t know why Trasha puts up with it... the fatter Tanya gets, the nastier she is becoming too... she must be so unhappy instead.. she comes across as desperate for validation from strangers, desperate to pick at Trasha and desperate to find her next food fix...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.