Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thrilling content from orangutan this morning ,she normally just uses water to clean her patio but today she’s using some cleaning solution

Nice one hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I comment from time to time on Tanya’s posts, being nice but actually taking the piss. She has no idea who I am and she usually comments back all sweetness and polite. Bahahahaha. So many people taking the piss out of you oh fat ginger one on your insta and you have no idea who!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe oranguTan has had the audacity to post an international women’s day post when she is constantly trying to pull Trash down, has zero mates and has had several affairs. What a member of the sisterhood 👺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Haven’t been on here for about a week, just caught up and it’s so funny.

Not sure if anyone remembers my intro post but I was an ex follower of these two (I have a home account on Instagram), and can confirm that those of us on there with home accounts have a WhatsApp group chat and we constantly chuckle over these two fools.

I will ask ‘my ladies’ in the WhatsApp if I can screen shot some of our things on there.

T&T are a pair of wannabes and I’m not going to say anyone’s name, but there’s two regular commenters on this page that are (maybe were?) regular commenters on T&T’s photos but have now stopped all that, and joined here.
Welcome. I do remember you. I think another Tattler SweetieHun also has a large home account and was a follower of these two jokers!
I wonder if they have even noticed that their followers are commenting and liking their photos less.
What do you make of the recent spending?

I comment from time to time on Tanya’s posts, being nice but actually taking the piss. She has no idea who I am and she usually comments back all sweetness and polite. Bahahahaha. So many people taking the piss out of you oh fat ginger one on your insta and you have no idea who!
I love that! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Now I know that she’s prob got expensive presents but 2 to actually open on her 13th.... to say she’s ALL about buying the most pointless tit imaginable it’s seems weird 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nice one Anita! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now I know that she’s prob got expensive presents but 2 to actually open on her 13th.... to say she’s ALL about buying the most pointless tit imaginable it’s seems weird 🤷🏻‍♀️
She must have realised that herself hence her explaining that her daughter wanted money

Reactions: 5
Why does Del taco always have to comment on oranguTans photos. Good job hunnie etc. why not tell her in person!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Del taco always have to comment on oranguTans photos. Good job hunnie etc. why not tell her in person!
Because no one else does 😂
But it’s weird he comments they live together 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she’s dictating it to him as they sit on the sofa together. Bet she’s got his insta logged in on her phone too. You just know she’s one of those women 🤣

If your such good detective then you should also be able to find out that she isn’t divorced yet
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet she’s dictating it to him as they sit on the sofa together. Bet she’s got his insta logged in on her phone too. You just know she’s one of those women 🤣
Making sure he’s not taking a page out of his brothers book 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Welcome. I do remember you. I think another Tattler SweetieHun also has a large home account and was a follower of these two jokers!
I wonder if they have even noticed that their followers are commenting and liking their photos less.
What do you make of the recent spending?

I love that! 🤣
I haven’t got a home account I just have my own personal account and for the life of me I can’t even now remember how I started following these two?! I’m pretty young, not a mum or a homeowner 😂😂 but if those two are any insight to what’s to come... I am filled with joy for kiddies, donut walls and happy tummies huns

I’m dying to comment on their insta’s but I’m so direct I’d get straight up blocked, how would I survive without seeing their 5% less grotty patios 😭

• Haha
I haven’t got a home account I just have my own personal account and for the life of me I can’t even now remember how I started following these two?! I’m pretty young, not a mum or a homeowner 😂😂 but if those two are any insight to what’s to come... I am filled with joy for kiddies, donut walls and happy tummies huns

I’m dying to comment on their insta’s but I’m so direct I’d get straight up blocked, how would I survive without seeing their 5% less grotty patios 😭
I know i wish I could comment but I would miss the lols!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One nice thing I can say about Tanya is I do generally like her table settings. She seems to have some sort of talent for that. But why has she gone through all that effort to set a table and have alcohol if they are going bowling and go Pizza Hut?

Reactions: 10
Hasnt she been with Taco Del for about 6 or 7 years....who the duck waits that long to get divorced 🤔
Can’t imagine taco Del (or Del taco can’t think straight 🤣) and the ex’s girlfriend being too happy with their partners still being married. I wouldn’t feel comfortable being with someone like that and getting engaged to someone while still being legally married to my ex.

E1AEFD50-2924-426A-92F7-F47350388E29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Taco Del was probably reluctant to propose because he knew she was still married, third time lucky maybe 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.