Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tashas going bowling tomorrow too? 🤔
Its really weird. Its not as if Tasha didn’t know Tan was going bowling. I mean, I knew! Wonder if they will be going to the same bowling place then Tan will be off to Pizza Hut and Tash off to Wagamama?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well done for making the cake Trasha, Must have taken so long to open packets of sweeties and chuck them on top 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s saying she is chuffed with herself regarding the cake... yet she’s already confessed that the husband made the actual cake... so what did Trasha actually do - arrange some kitkats and sweets?!?! Seriously WTF... she is so bleeping simple.. how can she come across as so thick and simple?! Surely there’s some other issue going on - mental health or learning problem.. she doesn’t speak like how normal adults speak... she sounds too simple to be just a regular adult..

Reactions: 13
She’s saying she is chuffed with herself regarding the cake... yet she’s already confessed that the husband made the actual cake... so what did Trasha actually do - arrange some kitkats and sweets?!?! Seriously WTF... she is so bleeping simple.. how can she come across as so thick and simple?! Surely there’s some other issue going on - mental health or learning problem.. she doesn’t speak like how normal adults speak... she sounds too simple to be just a regular adult..
I agree it’s like she wants praise every time for doing the most mundane things! Definitely not normal adult behaviour.. she seems more childish than the kiddies

And I hope she reads this because if I were her, strangers questioning whether or not I had a learning problem would be enough for me to take a step back and reevaluate my posts

• Haha
I’ve been saying it for months. She reminds me of Lennie from Of Mice and Men 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has oranguTAN hash tagged my? What a fool.

Anita has asked how to make a pasta bake 😂 I see that Tasha isn’t following Anita anymore. Maybe she blocked her when Anita called her Kate 😂😂😂
I didn’t think she ever followed Anita because I always thought why was Anita always saying morning to her and she didn’t give her a follow after about 200 days in a row of messaging her.

Reactions: 5
loving this photo, 🤣🤣🤣
Cake looks ok, I’d love to see them cut it, I bet it’s burnt underneath.
I bet she thought when she did her hair she looked cute!!! Now that’s not what I see 😂
She looks like the witch in the story room on the broom, with her long ginger plates!
AC196063-BEDD-41A3-B436-CC87AAF0B121.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
loving this photo, 🤣🤣🤣
I bet she thought when she did her hair she looked cute!!! Now that’s not what I see 😂
She looks like the witch in the story room on the broom, with her long ginger plates!View attachment 92459
Not the first and last time she’s done her hair like that either 😂😂😂I think she does it because she thinks it makes her look younger and cute 🤮😂🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been catching up on this thread and have been creasing with laughter... with the Cinderella comment and the pictures, the neck comment and female mr bean 🤣😂
You lot crack me up!!!! Love you dry sense of humour.... not as dry as that scabby meat skewer however....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not the first and last time she’s done her hair like that either 😂😂😂I think she does it because she thinks it makes her look younger and cute 🤮😂🤮😂
Wow!
I need to know more about this photo! What is going on here is she a biker?

Reactions: 2
Wow!
Doubt she would be... think you need balance to ride a bike and I’d imagine her tipping it over once it started, unless she was clinging onto someone else??
imagine her on that wind whipping through her plaits....😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god.. Tanya looks such a fat beast on that motorbike... her head looks weirdly large.. she looks really proud of herself when in fact, she’s just a dollop trying (but failing) to be cool.. give it up Tanya.. you are a middle aged woman with kids.. sort your crappy life out & maybe stop eating so much tit.. also strongly suggest you go on a weight loss plan..

• Haha
loving this photo, 🤣🤣🤣
She looks like the witch in the story room on the broom, with her long ginger plates!View attachment 92459
I see this pic and thought Miss Piggy 🐷 😆😆😆

Wow!
Taco Del is the Motörhead....she rides pillion

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
D7F1E8EF-CF13-4AF6-9DA0-BF7B6F31878C.jpeg

Oh duck off sweating, you only chucked some yummy delish sweeties on!!!!

I see this pic and thought Miss Piggy 🐷 😆😆😆

Taco Del is the Motörhead....she rides pillion
Staring at this photo trying to see the function of cutenose.......... pepper pig hahaha

• Haha
Wow!
It’s an old photo, think both of their “men” ride bikes. Honestly the hashtags she used are so funny! What i wanna know was how did she squeeze into them leathers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s an old photo, think both of their “men” ride bikes. Honestly the hashtags she used are so funny! What i wanna know was how did she squeeze into them leathers 🤣🤣
She has all the gear, wonder if it still fits...
Plaits though! I didn’t realise her hair was so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.