Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a mojo, because there are a few posters on here who dont just idley speculate or gossip about what they put on their public insta, they go out of their way to actually insult and bully both women named on the thread and most others react with a like or a laugh to it.. so while badger is personally choosing to dish the dirt and be vindictive, atleast to his/her knowledge, they are being 'truthful.'
Yawn! If you don't like it, scroll past it. We're all here for the bants as mrsturner said! It's a gossip site and they display their lives publically. If I did what they did, spent like they did without a thought in the world, acted like they did, I'd expect the same treatment 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yawn! If you don't like it, scroll past it. We're all here for the bants as mrsturner said! It's a gossip site and they display their lives publically. If I did what they did, spent like they did without a thought in the world, acted like they did, I'd expect the same treatment 🤷🏻‍♀️
Put your life out there publicly and this is what you get. However every fucker in the world could pretend to know someone featured on a thread on here and sign up and drop a so called truth bomb about them.

And that’s not trying to moderate BTW, that’s just trying to keep it real.

Reactions: 6
Put your life out there publicly and this is what you get. However every fucker in the world could pretend to know someone featured on a thread on here and sign up and drop a so called truth bomb about them.

And that’s not trying to moderate BTW, that’s just trying to keep it real.
we are all here for the same reason, and that’s to vent our frustrations about T&T.
we do laugh and I enjoy the banter.
Its not like any of us are sending them nasty messages. No one forces them to read here.
So called friends screen shot and send it to Tanya when she said she was on her way to London for a brain scan for her man!!
Some friend!
I think what badger says could be true, but then again I don’t believe we landed on the moon.
Whatever their motives (badger) let’s get back to what we do best and that’s pull apart what these two portray as their perfect lives!
If Badger stays then welcome if she/he don’t then that’s a shame you’re gonna miss out on all the laughs but I guess if your an acquaintance then you’ll See for yourself her car crash life.
Cos we all know it’s not cracked up to what it is portrayed to be.
I mean I live in hope we’ll get to see the wedding this year, I may even sit at home and throw myself a little wedding party when it happens.
I’ll get myself a a glass of wine, and some nibbles and I’ll even dress up, in some wedding themed PJ’s! And I’ll have spam sandwiches but it will be just for show. Because I don’t eat that tit, I’ll go M&S and get myself a prawn sandwich.
I don’t have a hot tub so I’ll get a bowl and put a lush bath bomb in it. Maybe I’ll have to wait for Trasha’s garden revel,
I won’t eat off a plate like a normal person I’ll get a frisbee just to be different 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
068CA4B0-EBAA-45FC-810A-84C76ACD7281.jpeg
I call bullshit. Think/know whatever. It’s one thing to comment on their content, another to dish out so called ‘dirt’. Which I think your talking bollocks anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In fact, it is VERY easy to find out her maiden name as well as her 1st married surname. I managed to find it within about 10 min. So if I can do it, badger can as well

Reactions: 4
If Del has come into some inheritance - why isn't Tanya putting the money away towards a deposit for a house. Their own house. It’s okay though her kids don’t want the security of a home.... instead they are looking forward to Inheriting a hot tub and a microwave once Tanya pops her clogs. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you guys heard the saying “if you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely” that seems to be the very truth with Tanya. I generally don’t have a problem with people. Unless they’re people who always have to one up their friends and family, who are liars, who talk badly about their family, who have this arrogance about them that isn’t justified. Tanya looks terrible because all her thoughts are terrible. They radiate out of her and make her look as horrible as she does. Just like that you are what you eat sort of thing. Eat junk you will look and feel like junk. Your thoughts and words have just as much impact on the way you look and present yourself. We don’t even know her but we can see exactly what type of person she is from the way she portrays herself to be online. to know that she is a cheat, and willingly destroyed her family unit which included ruining the family dynamic for her children is unforgivable in my opinion. I don’t know how she could look at Del taco and think hmmm yes let me destroy my husband and children’s lives because this man hobbit is just all that and more (🤮) in my past I worked with children, and I have seen the reality of how infidelity affects children, even really young kids. And to know that John has done that too, to Tasha and their children. It really makes me sad for the kids. They didn’t ask for this, nor did they ask to be born. Cheating is not a mistake either. I hope they will be filled with guilt when they stop thinking about themselves and see what they have done to their partners and children.

I wish Tasha would just move on from John. Yes she’s annoyingly and I would get very irritated by the copying but she is like the female version of mr bean. Just goes through life and does their own weird thing. If only she would get herself a proper job, save the money that she spends on junk, and get herself her own little flat and moves away from that grubby cheat. No one deserves to be disrespected like that. Not even annoying Tasha.
Female Mr bean 😂😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If Del has come into some inheritance - why isn't Tanya putting the money away towards a deposit for a house. Their own house. It’s okay her kids don’t want the security of a home.... instead they are looking forward to Inheriting a hot tub and a microwave once Tanya pops her clogs. 🙄
Don’t forget she’ll be able to leave all her themed tat!
And that beautiful new vintage furniture and an old VW!! And that rather fetching 80’s dining table 😂

Reactions: 3
Now she’s bought a new bed and mattress 😬 deffo maxing our some cards here 🤣

Why does she have to post everytime she buys something new ? I really don’t understand it .And these daft twats aren’t just posting pictures of new things in their home ,they’re posting pictures when they’ve ordered things.What is that all about ,really ?

Reactions: 5
That must be alot of inheritance when she can afford a car, hot tub, garden set, redo her living room, new tv, new washing machine, new hair straighteners, £39 a bottle shampoo, multiple date nights, and a new bed... meanwhile us normal people have to take out a loan for a car, buy a new bed on credit with Harvey's or wherever, buy a washing machine also on credit unless it's cheap, (all of those things not in the same year mind nevermind same month) opt for the hair straighteners when they're in the sales after christmas and use £2 shampoo because it's no different to that tit she has and only go on a date night when you're sure you have money to do so and a babysitter that's free! I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could ever afford a hot tub (not worth the money in UK weather) 🤣 Del must have had a reeeeeeeaaaaally rich uncle.

By the way Tanya I'm sat here so jealous and seething.... 🤣🤣 just kidding I'm sat here having a good laugh in my house that I own with my things that I worked hard and saved for 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That must be alot of inheritance when she can afford a car, hot tub, garden set, redo her living room, new tv, new washing machine, new hair straighteners, £39 a bottle shampoo, multiple date nights, and a new bed... meanwhile us normal people have to take out a loan for a car, buy a new bed on credit with Harvey's or wherever, buy a washing machine also on credit unless it's cheap, (all of those things not in the same year mind nevermind same month) opt for the hair straighteners when they're in the sales after christmas and use £2 shampoo because it's no different to that tit she has and only go on a date night when you're sure you have money to do so and a babysitter that's free! I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could ever afford a hot tub (not worth the money in UK weather) 🤣 Del must have had a reeeeeeeaaaaally rich uncle.
I wonder why John hasn’t gotten some sort of inheritance. Are we sure it wasn’t a death on tanyas side?

Reactions: 7
I wonder why John hasn’t gotten some sort of inheritance. Are we sure it wasn’t a death on tanyas side?
You're probably right. The whole inheritance thing was probably a lie from bullwinkle or whatever their name was.

By the way Tanya I'm sat here so jealous and seething.... 🤣🤣 just kidding I'm sat here having a good laugh in my house that I own with my things that I worked hard and saved for 😘
It reads like the conveyor belt on ‘The Generation Game’! You forgot the microwave and TWO second hand cars- but no cuddly toy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.