Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice Tasha hasn't liked Tans rainbow theme birthday post but has liked all her other ones 🙄 Tasha will be sat there sobbing into a rainbow shape napkin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I suppose I am badger bating, just to work out if this person does in fact ‘know’ tan... or just a bullshitter. Plus how far is too far, commenting on her content or someone she ‘knows’ giving personal info out 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I agree that giving out personal info is a no-no but just feel slightly uneasy that Badgers info was sought then dismissed.

FWIW I think Badger is Tasha 🧐 x

Reactions: 4
Why is her son’s dad’s name more difficult to find than the other details given by @Tdm?
Because tanyas info is easy to find out but she is obviously not going to post about her first ex husband. I was able to find out her mother’s name, Fathers name, and I know her sons name. I’m a few years older than her son and my father does not have any sort of social media and I’m guessing neither does he so it’s not like we can actually go and check. And I’m definitely not asking her son, nor Tanya as badger told us to do as he (as well as his father) are not The objective of this thread.

Reactions: 6
Miss Moneybags strikes again I see! Absolutely bleeping bizarre she’s flaunting all this wealth and new purchases.
Especially as people on this thread know where she lives and when they are both at work. head.

Reactions: 9
Because tanyas info is easy to find out but she is obviously not going to post about her first ex husband. I was able to find out her mother’s name, Fathers name, and I know her sons name. I’m a few years older than her son and my father does not have any sort of social media and I’m guessing neither does he so it’s not like we can actually go and check. And I’m definitely not asking her son, nor Tanya as badger told us to do as he (as well as his father) are not The objective of this thread.
100% agree with everything you’ve said. Only someone who had gone through their social media accounts for family details would know what is and isn’t readily available. The question you were asked definitely felt loaded. I don’t think that person knows them at all and is just trolling.

Reactions: 1
How’s trash eating bloody Doritos while her dinner is cooking ? She’s so greedy ! I can eat with the best of them but this would put me right off .I know she’s not exactly slim but she’s not 20 stone either ,how not I do not know !

Anyone fancy bowling & pizza tomorrow??? Lol 😉😆
What a sad little life 😂

I don’t think orangutans had any inheritance at all.Infact I think she’s been on here and made the whole inheritance thing up herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
100% agree with everything you’ve said. Only someone who had gone through their social media accounts for family details would know what is and isn’t readily available. The question you were asked definitely felt loaded. I don’t think that person knows them at all and is just trolling.
Yeah, and I don’t think her son and her first ex should even be spoken about. Even if I did find out his name, I can’t put it on this forum because he has nothing to do with her anymore. I’m not bringing him into this mess. So if I knew and said I knew, I’d just be pressured into giving it out. Just like how I won’t say her sons name as he clearly is not that involved in her life, we need to respect his privacy as he obviously has a reason for the distance. Everything I found out about Tanya is from what SHE has made public, not someone telling us but I still don’t think it’s right to share as this thread is about the two T’s and maybe sometimes the husbands. The children and their parents should be off limit in regards to personal information being released to a public forum. Especially since Tasha has made everything else available, like their address etc.
what I do find weird is that she /he says they know Tanya but won’t say how. I know that none of my friends know all of my dirty laundry and personal details of my life. So I’m not sure why someone who seems to be an acquaintance her does.

Pretty sure I did just find out the name of first ex anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So glad she put those pictures up, I've never seen a bowling alley or pizza before. OranguTAN you are changing the world here 🙌🏽
We don’t care!
this idiot hasn’t even noticed her likes and comments are low!
People are not interested in what you do, not one person will think mmmmm Pizza Hut! Sorry but that’s so 90’s
(Showing my age now) but that was the the place you went on a night out in the 1990’s!
And blimey I wouldn’t think to go bowling ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok Badger, how do you know her? how do you KNOW for a fact she is married still?
I know because, I know them both. Like I say if you don’t believe me , why not ask her?

I seem to have missed a thread - why is Badger being bated? Whoever they are they (to me anyway) just seem to be answering questions asked on here...

So, Badger can you shed any light on the mystery of the moment? Have OrangeuTAN and Taco Del discovered the magic money tree?
Lol, no I think you will find that del has come into some money, and tan can’t resist spending it

Reactions: 2
Why the duck is Tasha buying a hot tub. Didn’t she admit in her comments a while ago that they can’t afford new carpets? And has she seen the state of her depressing bathroom and 80s style kitchen? Why don’t they spend money where it’s needed. I have no sympathy for people that complain they can’t afford things but still spend money on stupid stuff that they’ll hardly ever use

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it’s true and del has come into some money he should try spending it on his kids instead of that greedy fat bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I agree that giving out personal info is a no-no but just feel slightly uneasy that Badgers info was sought then dismissed.

FWIW I think Badger is Tasha 🧐 x
Nope not tan or tash

I don’t care if you think that. I could tell you anything that you wanted to know about them. You said I could of looked it up, so I was just saying that I know things that you would not be able to just look up on the net.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.