Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not over the rainbow theme party. Surely she has some big old ginger balls to sit and read us slagging Tasha off for throwing her 13 year old a rainbow party and then to post about her bloody 17 year old

Reactions: 6
I’m not engaging with Badger. I don’t believe them and even if they are right then they must be a very nasty piece of work to come on here specifically to tell us all the finer details.
I agree, I like a bit of a gossip but the whole Badger thing was bizarre and creepy. Whoever is behind the Badger account is a million times more vindictive and nasty than Tasha and Tanya combined.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whyyy is everything such a big deal with the gruesome twosome, so her daughter turns 17, and???? what did she think comes after 16?! I really wanna comment who gives a duck on that picture but don’t want to be blocked and accused of being jealous, as if 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg Iv just caught up!! This is brilliant.
Ok so what need to know is? @Badger Where are tanya’s girls she never mentions them anymore at all?
You say you know them well but do you like them?
Does del smell like stale fags?
What size clothes does she wear?
Has she lost her job at BMW?
Well.... her girls lives are thankfully private.
Can’t comment on dels smell lol
Clothes well I’m sure that varies
Yes she still works for BMW

I agree, I like a bit of a gossip but the whole Badger thing was bizarre and creepy. Whoever is behind the Badger account is a million times more vindictive and nasty than Tasha and Tanya combined.
Says you both on this feed lol bit hypocritical

Reactions: 5
There’s a HUGE difference between having a general discussion about the content of a public Instagram account and doxxing someone you claim know.

Reactions: 2
Ring them and ask for her 😂😂😂

I’m not engaging with Badger. I don’t believe them and even if they are right then they must be a very nasty piece of work to come on here specifically to tell us all the finer details.
Bit hypocritical don’t you think? Seems as that’s what your here for!

Well.... her girls lives are thankfully private.
Can’t comment on dels smell lol
Clothes well I’m sure that varies
Yes she still works for BMW

We don’t know her, what we are all saying is hearsay and idle gossip.
You are going out of your way to trash her using personal information, or what you claim is personal information anyway - pardon the pun 🤣🤣🤣

Bit hypocritical don’t you think? Seems as that’s what your here for!
No hun, I’m just here for the bants.
Hehe.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have nothing to do with her son then? Are you supposed to be a friend of Tans or just an acquaintance?

It’s a free country and a forum where freedom of speech is encouraged 🤷🏻‍♀️
Im just saying that I think you are a billy bullshitter which is of course, just my opinion.
Your entitled to your opinion, but all I have said is 100% true.

Why does she have nothing to do with her son then? Are you supposed to be a friend of Tans or just an acquaintance?
It’s more that he doesn’t want much to do with her.
I’m an acquaintance.

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
We don’t know her, what we are all saying is hearsay and idle gossip.
You are going out of your way to trash her using personal information, or what you claim is personal information anyway - pardon the pun 🤣🤣🤣

No hun, I’m just here for the bants.
Hehe.
Hang on a mojo, because there are a few posters on here who dont just idley speculate or gossip about what they put on their public insta, they go out of their way to actually insult and bully both women named on the thread and most others react with a like or a laugh to it.. so while badger is personally choosing to dish the dirt and be vindictive, atleast to his/her knowledge, they are being 'truthful.'

I’m an acquaintance.
Are you male or female?

Hang on a mojo, because there are a few posters on here who dont just idley speculate or gossip about what they put on their public insta, they go out of their way to actually insult and bully both women named on the thread and most others react with a like or a laugh to it.. so while badger is personally choosing to dish the dirt and be vindictive, atleast to his/her knowledge, they are being 'truthful.'

Are you male or female?
I’m female.

Anyone can say they know someone then sign up to an account on here and say whatever they like about someone stating it’s fact. I’m just saying I don’t believe them and am questioning their motive if they really do know T or T. That’s all.

So glad that Tasha didn’t put photos of Olivia and her friends on Instagram last night!

Reactions: 7

I’m an acquaintance.
Can’t blame him to be honest.
For what it’s worth I believe you, but I question your motives. Why are you only making yourself known now? Has anything happened to prompt you into coming on tattle?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.