Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot don’t disappoint when I go to bed early, ever 🤣😂 Who the duck would eat those spam fritters really. She has literally just ordered them to go on the gram 😴

@michelle1990 - I had missed your Cinderella comment last night. OMFG I was crying laughing when I read it back this morning.

@Maggie28 - I can’t even breathe 😆😆😆

All quiet on the western front so far this morning. I was waiting for a smorgasbord of Home Bargains pastries with some daffodils in the background and 1500 calorie milkshakes. Wakey wakey Trasha!!!!

Well I was spot on with the daffodils but unless Trash is planning on taking her Easter theme to the next level and practising her Jesus routine, I’m assuming the lounge full of kiddies are having something else for breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You lot don’t disappoint when I go to bed early, ever 🤣😂 Who the duck would eat those spam fritters really. She has literally just ordered them to go on the gram 😴

@michelle1990 - I had missed your Cinderella comment last night. OMFG I was crying laughing when I read it back this morning.

All quiet on the western front so far this morning. I was waiting for a smorgasbord of Home Bargains pastries with some daffodils in the background and 1500 calorie milkshakes. Wakey wakey Trasha!!!!

Well I was spot on with the daffodils but unless Trash is planning on taking her Easter theme to the next level and practising her Jesus routine, I’m assuming the lounge full of kiddies are having something else for breakfast.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

Shes probably refilled the donut cardboard thingy for them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Unless they are having one slice of bacon each!! Those poor kids sleeping on her carpet! 🤢
What do we think Tanya will revel today?
I reckon the date with her parents was to ask for money for the upcoming nuptials 👰🏼
Or to arrange dates to go wedding dress shopping!
Why don’t you recycle one of your old ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
4 slices of bacon... hmm that’s not going to go far is it! How sad that everything she does is literally about the gram.. Trasha.. you are such a pathetic loser... wish you’d just quietly give up on Insta.. I admire your stubbornness as you seem determined to stay to provide us with endless entertainment.. I would have walked away along time ago if I was ‘famous’ for all the wrong reasons. She must walk around Crawley wondering who recognises her from Tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4 slices of bacon... hmm that’s not going to go far is it! How sad that everything she does is literally about the gram.. Trasha.. you are such a pathetic loser... wish you’d just quietly give up on Insta.. I admire your stubbornness as you seem determined to stay to provide us with endless entertainment.. I would have walked away along time ago if I was ‘famous’ for all the wrong reasons. She must walk around Crawley wondering who recognises her from Tattle 😂😂😂
I definitely don’t wish that she’d quietly give up Insta. Keep going Trash, we have a spa-off to look forward too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off. Another rainbow themed birthday party.
Why do they need to copy each other so much?!
Also what 17 year old wants a bloody rainbow themed party. I moved out at 17 and paying bloody bills

Reactions: 21
I definitely don’t wish that she’d quietly give up Insta. Keep going Trash, we have a spa-off to look forward too 🤣🤣
As much as she should give it up, we don’t want her too!
Reading this is hilarious 😂
And we have so much to look forward to, the hot tubs, Tasha’s garden renovations, hen party, the wedding. The honeymoon, then to top the year off the Ashford Christmas cottage extravaganza 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s disgusting showing off how she’s spoiling her daughter for her birthday, buying her a car, baking her a cake etc when she left her own son at two (that’s if what @Badger said was correct)
does she make the same fuss as him still? or is it only for her daughters and her man? She’s one of those pathetic women who puts her latest man before her own children 🤦🏻‍♀️🦧

Reactions: 13
She must of done, my daughter just passed her test and the insurance is expensive and it’s better to have a newer car because of the safety features.
If I did that for mine daughter she would be so embarrassed.
But of course it’s all for the gram 🙄
Maybe the father is buying the car. She’s not going to say my daughters father bought it. She would rather pretend she has bought it herself just how she pretends she bought all those BMWs

Reactions: 8
As much as she should give it up, we don’t want her too!
Reading this is hilarious 😂
And we have so much to look forward to, the hot tubs, Tasha’s garden renovations, hen party, the wedding. The honeymoon, then to top the year off the Ashford Christmas cottage extravaganza 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maggie, do you honestly think dopey Del is going to marry her anytime this century let alone this year. She has had to beg him for a cubic zirconia for half a decade 🤣🤣🤣

But apart from that, there is still so much more to look forward too. I wonder if Trash will think she has to take her passport when they go to the Trashford family Christmas cottage 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maggie, do you honestly think dopey Del is going to marry her anytime this century let alone this year. She has had to beg him for a cubic zirconia for half a decade 🤣🤣🤣

But apart from that, there is still so much more to look forward too. I wonder if Trash will think she has to take her passport when they go to the Trashford family Christmas cottage 🙈
I can live in hope 😂😂😂
You’re probably right, the last thing this man wants it to marry her. I mean if he has inherited money wouldn’t he be putting it away for a wedding or a mortgage!!
It seems he has done neither, other than give trashy Tanya his credit card!!
I want to know if she is still working at BMW? 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Where’s badger gone? We need answers, not just the odd one, we want details,
Lots of them! Come back and really dish the dirt please

• Heart
I can live in hope 😂😂😂
You’re probably right, the last thing this man wants it to marry her. I mean if he has inherited money wouldn’t he be putting it away for a wedding or a mortgage!!
It seems he has done neither, other than give trashy Tanya his credit card!!
I want to know if she is still working at BMW? 🕵🏻‍♀️
Ring them and ask for her 😂😂😂

Praps @Badger is Trasha?
I’m not engaging with Badger. I don’t believe them and even if they are right then they must be a very nasty piece of work to come on here specifically to tell us all the finer details.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.