Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s putting them through the new straighteners to make them more Instagrammable! 😂😂

She’s commented on Trash’s effort though......
Yay she is alive!!! She has been taken out by the peppa pig pan!!

Reactions: 3
Yessss left it to the last min but here we have another peppa pig burnt to death 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So because is looks, let me find the right word?? 🤔
bleeping crap, she is blaming her child.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
well done Ginge just when we thought you wouldn’t stoop so low, you say that.
I hope that pig doesn’t give me nightmares!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet when people read "my youngest has done a fab job" they imagine Tan to have a little 3 year old that's helped mummy 🤣 not a full grown teenager ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is peppa’s face Look like it has some sort of disease?, what’s with all the mini circles??

Reactions: 8
So because is looks, let me find the right word?? 🤔
bleeping crap, she is blaming her child.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
well done Ginge just when we thought you wouldn’t stoop so low, you say that.
I hope that pig doesn’t give me nightmares!!!
That’s exactly what I thought! Let’s say the youngest made it!!! BbbbbbbBullshit!

Reactions: 4
Top tip for Tanya ... buy something really expensive & crappy , wait for trash to copy you take it back and get a refund and trash gets left with something so crappy ( i hoped you’d done this with the peppa pig pan 😂) but nope you actually used it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh guys - only just able to catch up with this. You didn’t disappoint and neither did the two Tossers. Holy duck - are they for bleeping real 🤣 Tanya blaming her teenager for ballsing up the peppa pig pancakes. I can’t even. As bleeping if. We all know the truth Tan and why you were so bleeping late posting it 🙈

I also actually snorted at the Generation Game comment. This thread is the best ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet when people read "my youngest has done a fab job" they imagine Tan to have a little 3 year old that's helped mummy 🤣 not a full grown teenager ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
My 9.5 yr old would be utterly mortified if I bought something like that, and probably refuse to eat them! I cannot believe teenagers are willingly going along with this, just two demented middle aged women scrapping for our entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think this may have been the look Tash was going for 😂😂 oh Trashy at least you tried🐽
7051BEAD-770F-4018-84F0-233712D5B51E.jpeg

• Haha
127FBAEC-14C8-464C-B699-8EA43D01B882.png

From Trasha’s insta story.... what the duck is that hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It shows how desperate they are for validation. They must know how obvious their rivalry is and how not funny it is. They will literally get into debt, live with seething envy and ruin their children in the process. It’s like 2 school girls after the same boy, I mean what are the bleeping chances they even go out with IDENTICAL brothers, literally a copy. Can’t not make it up

• Haha
Tanya’s so bleeping embarrassed she hasn’t even taken it out of the pan AND pretended her daughter made it 🤣

The irony is she would probably be far less roasted on here if she’d have not posted the pic or posted it and admitted that her attempt was a complete duck up. OR if she hadn’t have bought a bleeping peppa pig pan in the first place 🐷🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely howling at these comments, well done Tattlers 😊 who would have thought that PEPPA PIG 🐷 and these 2 Top Influencers 🤣 could provide so much entertainment on a Tuesday night! 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.