Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, what kind of work is that and are you getting paid for it. Because if not then it is really not considered working from home! 🤦‍♀️
She used to post that she did ironing at home for one of “her ladies”. Now that she’s gone up in the world and is insta famous, it’s called working from home. She’s a weapons grade twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She used to post that she did ironing at home for one of “her ladies”. Now that she’s gone up in the world and is insta famous, it’s called working from home. She’s a weapons grade twit.
Is she actually insta famous though really? I’m not sure I’d call her that. 24k of followers yet struggles to average 200 likes per post. I’d love to know just how much she’s spent on buying likes and followers. I don’t think being the poster girl for JD crappy seasonings and the mad foreign woman on the make up counter on her local Boots calling her a local influencer counts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she actually insta famous though really? I’m not sure I’d call her that. 24k of followers yet struggles to average 200 likes per post. I’d love to know just how much she’s spent on buying likes and followers. I don’t think being the poster girl for JD crappy seasonings and the mad foreign woman on the make up counter on her local Boots calling her a local influencer counts 🤣
🤣🤣 glad it wasn’t just me who noticed the mad foreign woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she an insta moron that’s about it

This has got to be a Tattler 😂😂😂
9CFF2D92-6F7B-4937-B850-609C66A26171.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Trash seems to have given up on cooking this week aside from her pancake tit show. She’s obviously grooming Olivia to be the cook so she can spend even more time sat on her arse watching Netflix 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does the silly cow think cleaning her own house equals working from home?? Plus applause to whoever called orangutan out with the 5 yr old comment that was class

Reactions: 3
Has she tagged her own address in her recent post? Why would you do that? 😕

• Wow
  • Angry
It’s February freezing cold and this idiot is in her garden sipping her tea and cakes 🤣🤣🤣
That hall way carpet is filthy, no matter what filter she uses it can’t disguise the dirt embedded into it. It’s gave me a good laugh anyway

In her mind she’s insta famous. That doesn’t say much as I’m not convinced that there’s any fully functioning grey matter between her ears.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.