Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her mind she’s insta famous. That doesn’t say much as I’m not convinced that there’s any fully functioning grey matter between her ears.
I bet her dream is to have someone notice her while she is in Iceland’s or Aldi 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet her dream is to have someone notice her while she is in Iceland’s or Aldi 🤣🤣🤣
Like the time Tanya had one of her attention seeking rants, and said she was being stalked by someone in her local shop (I think thats cos someone put on tattle they saw her?)

Aaaaaaaanything for a bit of attention, she loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can imagine what she’s be like, would probably wet her knickers 🤡
I bet she would have a sharpie ready to do an autograph 😂😂😂

Like the time Tanya had one of her attention seeking rants, and said she was being stalked by someone in her local shop (I think thats cos someone put on tattle they saw her?)

Aaaaaaaanything for a bit of attention, she loves it.
I remember that, sad wanker, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The gammon looks cheap, the oven chips are burnt and that egg looks proper dodgy!!
I’d chuck the lot in the bin.
Looks as good as her pancake of Peppa pig! And that looks like someone who fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Those eggs look raw 🤮 Olivia has obviously inherited her mothers inability to cook bleeping eggs 🍳
😂😂😂 don’t you mean her ability to cook anything. I don’t even think her daughter cooked it. Both of them are blaming their poor kids, so they can bleat on their instagrams about the nasty people on Tattle.

• Haha
3119CD80-C38B-4A47-A064-22EA76024086.jpeg

why has she tagged this business!
It’s on the road she lives on? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Still this woman gives out her location 🤦🏼‍♀️

And she thinks she is going to do a house swap, yet she doesn’t mention her house is an absolute tit hole 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I found Tattle because if these two too! 😂
The one thing I am grateful to them for that at least!!!

Reactions: 14
Wish my husband got rained off to spend the day at home with me. Unfortunately we both have jobs that aren’t weather dependent. Poor us. Maybe we should change our career paths so we can sit home and watch Netflix and eat sweets all day

Reactions: 13
Wish my husband got rained off to spend the day at home with me. Unfortunately we both have jobs that aren’t weather dependent. Poor us. Maybe we should change our career paths so we can sit home and watch Netflix and eat sweets all day
As if they aren’t on benefits and getting paid cash in hand. No one could afford to be rained off as much as Del Boy and still make a decent living enough to support their weekly food and tat bills. How bleeping thick is she posting about it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
My partner has to work outdoors whatever the weather, no excuses. Just put your waterproofs on and get on with it, bloody hell he won’t melt in the rain for crying out loud!

Reactions: 12
I don't understand this "rained off" business, in the construction industry it has to be full on flooding & hurricane weather before being rained off. Even then there's always work to be done somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know he plants trees for a living but seriously he gets rained off at least once a week, it's a bit ridiculous considering the life they live. You'd expect her to be collecting from a food bank from how rarely they work. Like honestly even people that do work all day and get minimum wage still have to go to a food bank.
I just don't get it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.