Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah trash will definitely have a mcdonald’s at some point this week with the fucking big mac sauce pots in view, saying how naughty hubby treated them with the hashtags #naughtyus #offplan #foodie #bigmacsauce #delish #happyme
#foodie #foodblogger

Reactions: 2
When you look at Trasha’s IG.. all the food she posts that she cooks (code for reheats package shit) .. it’s a beige looking... and very bland.. she literally lives off processed shit... bet she spends her days farting almost nuclear gases..
Imagine being those 2 and desperately coming on Tattle to read about yourself and then having to edit posts, block people etc... what a sad existence.. it must be utter hell in their heads. All self inflicted.. Tasha so very desperate for attention that she’d literally do anything... no morals what so ever. As for the ginger fatty... I’ve lost any last ounce of respect for her now knowing the engagement was all staged for the gram... in her head, she thinks she’s something special when in reality she is a girl on a vimto budget trying to be something she isn’t... sadly for the ginge & Trasha, they have become the laughing stock of IG.. how utterly embarrassing ...

Reactions: 10
Oh god, she is thinking of getting her wardrobes doors changed to mirrored sliding ones!!
Can you imagine the reflections

Reactions: 11
Oh god, she is thinking of getting her wardrobes doors changed to mirrored sliding ones!!
Space is tight she said, not suprised with the amounts of shit crammed into that rotten bedroom!

Reactions: 10
Space is tight she said, not suprised with the amounts of shit crammed into that rotten bedroom!
that photo of her bedroom makes me feel claustrophobic! There’s cosy and then there’s stuffed full of shite like a hoarder’s attic, and I think Trasha is closer to the latter.

I’d love for her to get mirrored wardrobes. She won’t be able to work out how to take photos of them without her reflection showing, and then we’ll see her, mouth hanging open in concentration, looking down at her phone with a triple chin going on, contorting herself into some stupid pose just to get that perfect Insta shot. It will be hilarious!

I’d quite like a new profile picture, so hurry up please, Trasha! Spend money you don’t have on something you need to prove your “perfect” life on the ‘gram!

Reactions: 17
Also shouldn’t she put AD on her bedroom photo! The bed, Wallpaper and bedding has all be gifted to her.

Reactions: 2
Trash’s latest “gifted” item.......
See all the random gifted items like that? They aren't #gifted I get messaged by companies regularly to 'work with them' and become a 'brand ambassador' which means usually you buy a product with a 25% discount (sometimes more sometimes less) with the deal being that you plug their product. Companies like that don't gift shit to random people, they 'collaborate' with you, just like her. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that gets those messages & emails, some of you must have as well? Also that's why you're given a discount code because its the discount code YOU use. So she got 15% off that bag to plug it.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not been following recently so was wondering how did it come to light John was sleeping on the sofa? Wouldn’t expect Tasha to highlight that as her life is so perfect!

Reactions: 1
Looks like something out of fucking Jumanji is she going trekking in a forest
i was thinking that too, that backpack is ugly. I think if they would have asked me if I wanted one I would have politely declined

Reactions: 5
She’d be better off finishing off the wallpapering so it all actually matches!
We had mirrored wardrobes in our first house years ago, not through choice they were there already. The were a total nightmare to keep clean, no chance grot bag Trascha would be able to keep them clean

Reactions: 3
I’m still laughing at the comment about trash turning up to the wedding in a long white dress so spooky hun, hehe literally dying over this comment cos it’s so true
It's the sospooky bit that gets me, I can literally imagine this happening

Reactions: 4
I’ve not been following recently so was wondering how did it come to light John was sleeping on the sofa? Wouldn’t expect Tasha to highlight that as her life is so perfect!
Someone knows someone Tanya, aka Bridezilla works with, and it seems bridezilla can’t keep her mouth shut!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.