Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks rank. Olive oil loads of salt and light mayo?! it looks greasy as tit. Hell no! 🤢
I know, her food never looks good. I feel like she tries to present the food in a good way but no amount of photoshop will make her food look delicious :sick:

Reactions: 3
Ginger fatty is off to London today. To try on wedding dresses I’m sure

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s a thread for her but that leanne2008 has posted this morning with some happy Wednesday shite saying it’s nearly the weekend.Why are her and the ugly sisters like this ? Wishing away their lives .Its not nearly the weekend you dick it’s bleeping Wednesday ,let it be Wednesday .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
London Zoo is more fitting for that orangutan
😂🤣😂

Wonder if she’ll come back from London with a better ring ( for her finger i mean ) maybe she had the Argos special til she chose a better one, dunno what’s making me think this lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think there’s a thread for her but that leanne2008 has posted this morning with some happy Wednesday shite saying it’s nearly the weekend.Why are her and the ugly sisters like this ? Wishing away their lives .Its not nearly the weekend you dick it’s bleeping Wednesday ,let it be Wednesday .
She doesn’t even work by the looks of things so every day is weekend to her

😂🤣😂

Wonder if she’ll come back from London with a better ring ( for her finger i mean ) maybe she had the Argos special til she chose a better one, dunno what’s making me think this lol.
If that’s the case it’s because us meanies made her feel sad about her little ring. Not because it was his intention to let her choose. She has been shoving engagements and weddings down that guys throat for years. I’m sure she has sent him countless ring pictures and showed him what she wants

I am wondering if she will let us know what they are doing in London. That would be fast if she would already go to look at dresses.

Reactions: 1
I am wondering if she will let us know what they are doing in London. That would be fast if she would already go to look at dresses.
Not really, the silly cow has been looking at dresses for the past 7 years lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.