Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their kids have more of a work ethic than those two. She’s always so excited for him to be off work too, I’d bloody hate it if my partner was always at home the same time as me. Mainly because of not earning any money but also because he’d get on my bloody nerves 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand this "rained off" business, in the construction industry it has to be full on flooding & hurricane weather before being rained off. Even then there's always work to be done somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know he plants trees for a living but seriously he gets rained off at least once a week, it's a bit ridiculous considering the life they live. You'd expect her to be collecting from a food bank from how rarely they work. Like honestly even people that do work all day and get minimum wage still have to go to a food bank.
I just don't get it.
Exactly!!!! Mine works as a carpenter and he is always at work. Well he is mostly always indoors and not outside planting trees but still. Rain snow whatever he always goes! 1. Because he’s not a baby scared of the weather 2.its his job so he HAS to. And 3, we prefer earning our own money so we can do with it what we please. We do well for ourselves because we are consistent and don’t spend our money on useless trash! It’s amazing what you can afford if you just save and live within your means instead of trying to show off for the internet.
I don’t understand how anyone can be rained off. It’s england. It’s literally always raining 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just does not make any sense to me. I actually use to be quite jealous of them as they seemed to be able to afford so much (even if it is just junk) plus trips plus getting to stay home so often together with the kids. But I have now seen the light and not jealous of any aspect of her life. I’d much rather be a good influence on the children and go to work and teach them that with hard work you can make a good life for yourself. Unless you are lazy and like to live off benefits while portraying the “champagne” lifestyle that they believe they live. If only the council would check their benefit recipients social media to see where that money is really going so they can rather support the homeless especially during winter. Just boils my blood like crazy that these cretins get the help and just waste it when desperate people get nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As if they aren’t on benefits and getting paid cash in hand. No one could afford to be rained off as much as Del Boy and still make a decent living enough to support their weekly food and tat bills. How bleeping thick is she posting about it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m surprised they have any money at all for all the holidays and tit she buys! Then there’s daily living expenses...I’d like to know how they afford it all when she only works 2hrs a week and he’s always rained off!!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised they have any money at all for all the holidays and tit she buys! Then there’s daily living expenses...I’d like to know how they afford it all when she only works 2hrs a week and he’s always rained off!!!!
Olivia walks dogs and James in the pub maybe they pay rent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand this "rained off" business, in the construction industry it has to be full on flooding & hurricane weather before being rained off. Even then there's always work to be done somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know he plants trees for a living but seriously he gets rained off at least once a week, it's a bit ridiculous considering the life they live. You'd expect her to be collecting from a food bank from how rarely they work. Like honestly even people that do work all day and get minimum wage still have to go to a food bank.
I just don't get it.
Here here! 👌🏼👍🏼👏🏻 It’s ludicrous that she boasts about her spending, but doesn’t earn a full time wage and he can’t be earning that much! Like you said, why aren’t they struggling like the rest of us???!!!!

On another note...It’s Trasha’s Thursday Breakfast Show!!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Warm ham? Surely that’s a warm croissant with melted cheese and ham?! #ImBeingPicky

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Here here! 👌🏼👍🏼👏🏻 It’s ludicrous that she boasts about her spending, but doesn’t earn a full time wage and he can’t be earning that much! Like you said, why aren’t they struggling like the rest of us???!!!!

On another note...It’s Trasha’s Thursday Breakfast Show!!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Warm ham? Surely that’s a warm croissant with melted cheese and ham?! #ImBeingPicky
😂😂
Mmmm warm sweaty ham on a croissant 👌

• Sick
  • Haha
Tanya tries
too hard!
that looks like crap 😱
I love the fact she said it was ALL homemade 😂 unlike Trash’s beige delights 🤢

My husband works in the construction industry and he hasn’t had one day off with all this rain #justsayin

Laziest pair of spongers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Both of them really do cook so crap! Just use beef or quorn in your lasagne Tan- too many animals get slaughtered just to satisfy the plates of humans! Tash, why can’t you just have a bowl of bleeping wheatabix like the rest of us?? Everything is always slathered in cheese and fat! I dread to think how many calories are in that ham and cheese croissant! She had ham chips and egg last night too- her poor belly! Diabetes here she comes and then she will be one of them that has the audacity to complain about our amazing NHS which is struggling and could do without people burdening it with the consequences of their tit diets and lifestyles!! a- bleeping- men!!

Reactions: 10
I just don't get it.
IF their work is their only source of income and you went through her weeks and pieced together how much she says she’s at home, how much Netflix she’s watched, how much time she’s been shopping and how many times a month he gets ‘rained off’ then unless they have a massive amount of savings you would definitely expect them to be struggling enough to need to use a food bank or lead a very basic life with a shopping bill of probably about a quarter of what they do spend.

Something really doesn’t add up here does it. Literally.

Reactions: 9
credit cards and loans!!!
As for her lazy husband, I have never known anyone to be rained off as much as him.
My friends husband is a roofer and he is hardly ever rained off!!!
They should be ashamed, scum bags the lot of them!!

Reactions: 10
Trasha really can’t string a sentence together can she ? What is that last caption about the masks about ?

credit cards and loans!!!
As for her lazy husband, I have never known anyone to be rained off as much as him.
My friends husband is a roofer and he is hardly ever rained off!!!
They should be ashamed, scum bags the lot of them!!

Agreed ! He can’t make that much anyway ,how do they make ends meet with her workinng naff all hours .My husband is a builder ,he’s hardly ever off due to the weather ,I work 16 hours as I’ve 2 children 5 and under and it’s a struggle a lot of the time money wise .How she has so much disposable income I don’t know

She’s gone from 24k to 23.9k....Eeeeeeeeek! Quick Trash, throw some beige tit together for yours and hubby’s lunch and go outside and eat it in the pissing down rain...might gain some more lackey followers! 🤭😳
Oh no, I bet she feels pressured now to go out and buy a hot tub. Can you even consider that thing a hot tub?!?! It is a blow up!

• Haha
I have heard they have groups of people who are paid to comment and like your posts. I bet Anita is rolling in it 🤣🤣🤣
Really Trasha should be getting a lot more followers than she has. As a natural progression of her account but her account along with Tanya’s are both a load of tit.

• Haha
Each to their own and all that but a ham and cheese croissant sounds bleeping vile 🤢 and it’s blatantly obvious they are on benefits, he can’t earn much and she works all of 15 minutes a week, and we already know they are up to their eyeballs in debt, all for validation from strangers on an app. tash you sad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.