Tasha/Tanya #11 Tanya engaged for the gram, Trasha tries to impress her man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the sun was shining at lunch time, how come Del Boy didn’t go and do a few hours work? Because he doesn’t bleeping need too clearly!!

Reactions: 4
I’m in the south east, and it’s been sunny here since around 11am. bleeping dodgy.
I am sure they’re fiddling the system.
Get off your lazy arse and go and work for a living.

Reactions: 6
A ham and cheese croissant AND a sarnie with crisps... probably followed by something equally as carb heavy for tea! I can put away food when I'm hungry but blimey I couldn't manage another full meal after having done rock all, all day!

Reactions: 5
So if the sun was shining at lunch time, how come Del Boy didn’t go and do a few hours work? Because he doesn’t bleeping need too clearly!!
I live 30-45 mins away from her and the suns been shining all day. They are bullshitters and lazy free loaders. She’s really pissed me off today!

Reactions: 6
Convenient that she’s off work the day hubby’s been rained off, he must never get the house to himself!

• Haha
Anyone else watching? No Trash, they ain’t, coz everyone else is at bleeping work! You should try it sometime! #TrashSplashTheCash
For real, no we don't have the luxury to sit at home every day watching netflix. Some of us have to work for a living :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really miss when she had that fireplace under the tv where we could see her sitting on her own when she said she was having a “family movie night” or something 😂 it’s not the same having to zoom right into the telly reflection to try and see something

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really miss when she had that fireplace under the tv where we could see her sitting on her own when she said she was having a “family movie night” or something 😂 it’s not the same having to zoom right into the telly reflection to try and see something
😂😂😂 creased

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Convenient that she’s off work the day hubby’s been rained off, he must never get the house to himself!
She doesn’t trust him 😂

The good old days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Anyone else watching? No Trash, they ain’t, coz everyone else is at bleeping work! You should try it sometime! #TrashSplashTheCash
Oops trash has got hooked on another Netflix series 🙄 how annoying for her now, having to sit and watch it. Good job she has alllllll day to sit and get through the full series eh!

Reactions: 8
So do we think they are having a meeting to discuss the wedding or to discuss us tattlers?? Either way that bag is awful, so is her outfit
A70E5C42-83BB-44DC-A5C7-4A11CF5E468D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Must be lovely to afford to go out for dinner after not working all day... I mean really could they be any more obvious? I have no problem with anyone who has to sign on, most of us have had to at some point. What takes the piss though is people like them signing on, getting cash in hand for a few hours work and then spending money on pure shite. They do realise they're taking money off disabled people who have had their benefits cut?! They're taking it off people who have been declared fit for work when they're clearly not. They should be ashamed of themselves. There are kids growing up starving in this country and they pander to their little brats every demands making bleeping milkshakes and smoothies and feeding them 'sweeties' and 'naughty treats'. I'm not even sorry for having this rant or anything I've said. It's not even a joke anymore, they make me want to dob them in and then give them a smack for good measure. Her husband is a disgusting, misogynistic waste of space and she's just a thick bleep. Is it any wonder the country is going to tit with assholes like that running around 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Must be lovely to afford to go out for dinner after not working all day... I mean really could they be any more obvious? I have no problem with anyone who has to sign on, most of us have had to at some point. What takes the piss though is people like them signing on, getting cash in hand for a few hours work and then spending money on pure shite. They do realise they're taking money off disabled people who have had their benefits cut?! They're taking it off people who have been declared fit for work when they're clearly not. They should be ashamed of themselves. There are kids growing up starving in this country and they pander to their little brats every demands making bleeping milkshakes and smoothies and feeding them 'sweeties' and 'naughty treats'. I'm not even sorry for having this rant or anything I've said. It's not even a joke anymore, they make me want to dob them in and then give them a smack for good measure. Her husband is a disgusting, misogynistic waste of space and she's just a thick bleep. Is it any wonder the country is going to tit with assholes like that running around 🤔
Well said 👏🏻 they both need putting down

That bag 🤮🤮🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.