Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Omg ! I’m soooo excited it’s question time with the riveting Tara ….. question one “How do you manage to juggle two kids ( have never seen any woman in her mid 30s do this before … how did our parents cope without taras advise! ) ” 2 where did u get your lashes done ( please plug allure where you get your Mingin spider lashes for free) 3: maybe tell us a good quote be (perhaps u “take no shit and do no harm” like your daddy thought u !? 4: were your fabulous ( buck)teeth a good investment ? 5 do you like a cup A tea and your cousin Claire ? 6 : can you please share that special pic of Daniel touching your face at the wedding for the 50097th time ? I really want to see it ! 😬😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Lmarcon

VIP Member
All the instahuns are today, all rolling out the same picture too! Their agency must send a group mail to them all each morn with a checklist of things they must say, show, sell, preach to us mere mortals!
Wonder will she contact the Taliban to tell them do no harm but take no shit

• Haha
Reactions: 31

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Between Ellie Kelly’s sunglasses, Trishas Transformation’s knifes, Rachel Goreys clothes launch and now this shite from Tara - the world has gone mad - what has become!!! Such shite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

brandambassador

VIP Member
Make sure you post and say very little anyway Tara. Just for the attention. Fuck sake. No matter what has happened those attention seeking posts are unnecessary

Reactions: 25

purpleorangepink

Long time lurker first time poster! This launch is dreadful and she must know this herself. €49 for a tracksuit for my 2 year old to “empower my cru”!! 🤦‍♀️ While I still around in a random tiedye dress from the 90s that set me back €90 🤪

Tara did my best friends wedding makeup 6 years ago. She did a brilliant job, makeup was flawless on everyone and it was a big job as there was a big bridal party. Everyone loved her on the day, she was good craic and full of tips on skincare and makeup. She needs to forget the Chinese landfill sh*te and go back to makeup where she began. She doesn’t need to be a founder of some brutal company, just go back working as a bridal makeup artist. Her Insta was so much better back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

starry2020

Yeah so her secret location is turkey, what in gods name is she doing there for work?!
She was there with the woman from Stork&co - Sophie Caffola, must be kids clothes. She has also set up a company recently 'Genie Mc Creations' reg address is Whitehall though not Drumcondra so it has to be another Tara Anderson😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Carlyq92

Hahaha so funny! It’s a wonder she doesn’t amend her name and put her surname in like Mark Rogers (mark benefit originally) and Aideen Kate ( was Aideen Mua I think) -

Could be a months worth of content - look at me and my name change 🤣
I'll make a suggestion to her. For free aswell because I'm feeling generous today... tara_donoharm_takenoshit

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace1718

Chatty Member
She’s gotta be trolling us …. How do u handle motherhood for the 100th time she has asked herself ! What a simpleton - so self indulgent- she has 2 kids, doesn’t work ( does a few insta posts) , has a hubby who always is around - it’s not that hard 😐 also … seems like she’s releasing a new brand of matching chavy tracksuits for kids and parents …. Just what the over saturated lounge wear market needs …. A 60 quid Ali express rubbish quality tracky … yay 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Madscone

VIP Member
Long time reader of this thread. ( I come on to get a laugh) I don’t follow Tara anymore but had to go look at the wedding photos because……
I’m convinced that Tara and her third, lesser mentioned, bridesmaid don’t speak anymore. She had three. SueBrophymakeup. She won’t post a photo of the whole bridal party or the bridesmaids unless she crops her out. I can’t remember when I got an inkling that all was not well between them (probably when I followed her a couple of years ago and Sue and there was no birthday post for Tara one year.)
Anyway, maybe this is well known and I’m late to that party. Just thought I’d throw it out there to see if my inkling was correct.
Her name was Eleanor not Sue

Jez...harsh Tara!! Original below...
tara-ofarrell-wedding-photos-carton-house74.jpg

What Tara posted today...
Screenshot_20210814-193237_Instagram.jpg

Long time reader of this thread. ( I come on to get a laugh) I don’t follow Tara anymore but had to go look at the wedding photos because……
I’m convinced that Tara and her third, lesser mentioned, bridesmaid don’t speak anymore. She had three. SueBrophymakeup. She won’t post a photo of the whole bridal party or the bridesmaids unless she crops her out. I can’t remember when I got an inkling that all was not well between them (probably when I followed her a couple of years ago and Sue and there was no birthday post for Tara one year.)
Anyway, maybe this is well known and I’m late to that party. Just thought I’d throw it out there to see if my inkling was correct.
P.s....good investigating!!!!🙌

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tara, honestly we do not need your energy ball recipe again that you have been sharing since energy balls became a thing in 2016. Dates, coconut oil, cacao powder and peanut butter rolled in desiccated coconut. Ground breaking. She's so repetitive and boring, her page is quite literally clutching at straws at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

LolaB

Sorry but what’s the story with Tara’s house it’s like the jungle book with all the monkeys hanging out of the walls and tree lamps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21