Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was slightly impressed that the packaging wasn't gold and green theme!! 😂😂😂 Like everything in her Gaf!

Stopped following her during the "spraying the hog gold era"! My eyes pained me!!!

To me Tara goes on like she has more than she has and has a huge chip on her shoulder (a lot of the cross me and you'll know type tit she goes on with)I do think she's struggling financially- no one knows her financials( i appreciate that) and all of this is assumptions based. To be mortgage approved as a sole trader she needs 3 years of clean financials and tax 🤔 also no idea what your man does self employed? Working? She had jean and has bearly being working.

To me the house seems like it was a family house sold within family- someone i know did something like this where a grandparent died and they bought house for bare minimum and did it up. Similar to Tara, they too go on with a lot of tit and act like they paid millions for it! Also a lick of paint and buying stuff from dealz and aldi & spraying it gold is hardly comparable from buying it from what ever high end interior's place. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with buying cheap, but to me she buys cheap and tries to come across like she's spent a fortune?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was slightly impressed that the packaging wasn't gold and green theme!! 😂😂😂 Like everything in her Gaf!

Stopped following her during the "spraying the hog gold era"! My eyes pained me!!!

To me Tara goes on like she has more than she has and has a huge chip on her shoulder (a lot of the cross me and you'll know type tit she goes on with)I do think she's struggling financially- no one knows her financials( i appreciate that) and all of this is assumptions based. To be mortgage approved as a sole trader she needs 3 years of clean financials and tax 🤔 also no idea what your man does self employed? Working? She had jean and has bearly being working.

To me the house seems like it was a family house sold within family- someone i know did something like this where a grandparent died and they bought house for bare minimum and did it up. Similar to Tara, they too go on with a lot of tit and act like they paid millions for it! Also a lick of paint and buying stuff from dealz and aldi & spraying it gold is hardly comparable from buying it from what ever high end interior's place. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with buying cheap, but to me she buys cheap and tries to come across like she's spent a fortune?
I’m no fan of hers but I know her house was bought on the open market. Friends of mine were looking at it. It wasn’t a very expensive house. I think people assume she spent 1 million quid on it or something. It’s a modest house in a grand area but it’s not clontarf!

Reactions: 5
The way she goes on you'd swear it was 2.5m and I'm sorry an extension or refurb work is you know a tradie you're sorted!

It's the tit she goes on with I'm intolerable of

I’m no fan of hers but I know her house was bought on the open market. Friends of mine were looking at it. It wasn’t a very expensive house. I think people assume she spent 1 million quid on it or something. It’s a modest house in a grand area but it’s not clontarf!
It’s hardly modest…house like that be at least half a million and they would have spent a fortune on extension.

Reactions: 7
She never wears eye make up that strong - even her profile pic not very Tara like or Aimee like die that matter

Reactions: 3
she hasn’t done a wedding in two years, since even before COVID? So what has she actuallly been doing then?

Prepare for Tara to be resharing people opening the cover of stellar that herself and aimee are on for the next 4 or 5 weeks. Like we will be on Octobers issue and she will still be resharing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to derail but I don’t think he has his own thread but see mark Rogers got married - how sweet!

Reactions: 2
Google "mod haircut"....poor child! It's like they want to be this cool, alternative, stylised family!! Good jaysus!

Reactions: 8
The husband had hair like that for years 🤦🏼‍♀️. Never mind that, what about her horrific eyebrows 😂
Wasn't it hideous looking its OK for a grown man but it looks so harsh on a toddler. Think they are trying to mould him into a child model. Get him signed up with an agency and bam, over exposure of the child.

Reactions: 3
The hair. Am i hilicunating!!! WTAF?! friar tuck from robin hood?!! Did she get a bowl and do it herself! No qualified professional would do that hairstyle to a man, let alone a child!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wasn't it hideous looking its OK for a grown man but it looks so harsh on a toddler. Think they are trying to mould him into a child model. Get him signed up with an agency and bam, over exposure of the child.
They’re not the best looking kids so can’t see them being signed up. She’s happy enough pimping them out for sponsored content anyway like Marks and Regatta posts. It’s disgusting

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.