Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Does Tara own the house in Portugal, she gives the impression that she does? Her family seems to be there as well. It must be a big house.

SozBbz

VIP Member
does clementine mac niece have a thread, doubt it as she's so boring, nearly more boring than Tara. I saw her in town last weekend with James patrice. don't follow either of them but know them from Tara's stories etc but I can't understand why or how clementine has a following. her "style" is non existent,really drab, she's honestly nothing to look at in reality, she intitally caught my attention because of her height. They sat there taking dozens of pictures of their food lol.
Here you go.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Thread on mark Rogers for anyone interested!

FionaHiggs

I've also met her in real life and let's just say we must have different opinions on what "stunning" is. She's thin and had lots of fake tan and lashes but that's about it. Not stunning in my opinion, without the tan etc. she's extremely plain I imagine.
yeah she was skin and bone last night but she has a beautiful face, glowing skin, glossy and healthy hair. I thought she looked great.

winterblu

VIP Member
I've just seen the happy holiday family picture she posted on her grid. wow, absolutely no need to post that given the sudden untimely death in her family where small kids have been left orphaned, according to what the above commenter said.
The kids aren’t small if the Mum died 10yrs ago , but do agree family photo abit insensitive .