Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Contrary to popular belief but you can be a mother and not find some other kids cute 🤷‍♀️ She’s really not helping them with the awful haircuts and names either

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Blood, sweat & tears. Doing what, exactly? Looking at online catalogues to see what eyeshadow colours you’re going for? You’re hardly in the factory making them. You’d swear these dopes were overcoming a serious illness, the way all of these other hunfluencers fawn over them. It’s embarrassing and so cringe.

• Haha

Malone

VIP Member
Fully expected to see “ take no shit “ printed on the back of one of the prison suits 🤣 Seriously no one is buying them at those prices . Shocking .

• Haha
An upcoming insta live with clem to chat all things weddings. First off, the way she says "clem" makes me feel ill. And secondly, Tara is married about 5 years now, there couldn't possibly be another thing she has yet to tell us or no picture we haven't seen. Bore off like, it's so repetitive and tedious her talking about her wedding non stop

• Haha

Justmakethepoint

Oh Tara.... 🥴 I literally dont think i can hack this one anymore. Started out liking her from the begining when she didn't grate on me. All this nonsense with doctor appointments and scan's like its a big teaser from Line of Duty. Dragging the arse out of it. If she thinks she would rather not divulge what is the matter with her then keep it to yourself love. Keep it private. In her latest stories she's wearing a pink top buttoned up and she's talking drivel and sure the next story the top is conveniently unbuttoned to reveal a sneak peek at a nursing bra strap 🙄 Asking people if they'd like her advice on interiors 🤣🤣 Nah, thank's pet your house is like a set from Eastenders. Pat Butcher would be so proud.

Lots of new mother's that are on insta use it as a platform to connect and relate with their followers who may also be new mothers. My little boy is few months older than Gene. She could have garnered herself with some praise (they love that) if she had shared a little about what motherhood is like for many mothers. Share with your followers the day's you couldn't find the interest in leaving the house with a baby and that BF is a struggle at times. Life in lockdown is not all baking cupcake's and opening gift's of pancake batter and monkey lamps. Everything about her seem's put on and fake. There's no sincerity with the girl at all. Time to unfollow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
Last night she said ‘low stock/flying out’ on stories. I check and at 11.30pm it was giving me the choice to buy 1187 but not 1188 so obvs had that amount in stock (which makes sense for minimum orders their side). If she thinks we believe they sold 1187 in 12-16 hours then please Tara DO NO HARM BUT TAKE NO SHIT and fool someone else. Watch for the pre sale and restock that’ll happen before I piss in the morning

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
She is such a has been. Every few months same few stories.

procedure in hospital ✔
Lunch with besties & lols ✔
gorgeous lunch with Gene ✔
gorgeous walk in park ✔
sitting out the back ✔
memoir of Portugal family holidays ✔
bump throwback x293837 ✔
‘do no harm but take no shit’ ✔
a gorgeous free PR drop of make up ✔
a webinar on a new product and an AF link ✔
scobe Adidas suits for the fam ✔
puff daddy bicycle chain jewellery ✔

• Haha
The actual hack of the clothes, shapeless tacky looking shite!!! Was she drunk putting the price on these like you’d get &other stories/Cos T-shirts for what’s she’s charging or even a pair of Spanx for the price of the leggings…like it baffles me who actually buys this crap?!

• Heart

Snowjoke

VIP Member
An upcoming insta live with clem to chat all things weddings. First off, the way she says "clem" makes me feel ill. And secondly, Tara is married about 5 years now, there couldn't possibly be another thing she has yet to tell us or no picture we haven't seen. Bore off like, it's so repetitive and tedious her talking about her wedding non stop
I feel like I could have written this 🤣 bust out laughing when I seen her saying they were doing it again!!! Feel like sending Clementine a message saying blink twice if you need help 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
They just look so poorly made and they don't hang or sit well on the body. Who thought this was a good business decision?
I thought she promised to "do no harm"? Well Tara, we've seen your "designs" and we beg to differ :LOL:

• Haha
She’s always evasive when asked where that stay
Can you blame her, just imagine the legions of fans that would flock to the undiscovered territory of the Algarve to set sights on her. Then we'd all know about it and wouldn't be able to ask her the same boring questions every 2 weeks.

• Haha