Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s could be down to covid tho , Pippa is pregnant so still needs to be careful with her contacts . I’m sure Pippa has commented on her posts recently too so not sure if there was a fall out but I’d say if there was Pippa would be the one who takes no tit, do no harm😂😂
.....But Pippa was well able to meet up with pal Lucy Nagle 🤔

Reactions: 4
Was in dunnes today picking up sculpted beauty base. Stand of regular sculpted stuff half empty is obviously selling well. Other side stacked with Tara edit product. Already reduced even though a fairly new release. I’d love to know what Aimee was thinking

Reactions: 7
Was in dunnes today picking up sculpted beauty base. Stand of regular sculpted stuff half empty is obviously selling well. Other side stacked with Tara edit product. Already reduced even though a fairly new release. I’d love to know what Aimee was thinking
She fecking lost her mind! I like Aimee i like and use her products!! The collab or X Tara, i couldn't get over it. Aimee seems to have her head switched on regarding business then goes and does something like that!!! Tara is a stage 5 cling on!!! Get your own business, get your own idea and duck off!!

Reactions: 9
Oh the Q&A the same few Qs each time…. The way she talks about getting ready for work as if she’s actually got more than 3 mins of work to do consistently a few days in a row 🙄

*wait for the vague reference to health issues & do no harm take no tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s rinse repeat all the time. What’s the age gap, tell me about Portugal, how to you balance it all.

I’d love to know what she’s balancing. She is at home with 2 kids and has a partner home most days.

Reactions: 17
Swirling around the room in the cheapest polyester clothes you can get is werk. Yiz are all just jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm been serious does she actually have a job? Thought she was a MUA back in Pippa's factory days?? But work dried up since??

Reactions: 5
I love sculpted and think the Tara palette etc is top class but it’s the liquid highlights I’m struggling with. Maybe just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ah guys Tara has it very very tough and has to ‘work’ on her content all week, her content consists of baby spam, re-posting of people generally other wannabe influencers using her Aimee Connolly collar, and now fertility

Reactions: 10
I’m genuinely baffled as to how her and her husband afford their lifestyle 🙈

She fecking lost her mind! I like Aimee i like and use her products!! The collab or X Tara, i couldn't get over it. Aimee seems to have her head switched on regarding business then goes and does something like that!!! Tara is a stage 5 cling on!!! Get your own business, get your own idea and duck off!!
That’s exactly my thoughts! I really like aimees products but wouldn’t but anything with this stuck up geebags face on it!!

• Haha
Musta had a MAJOR falling out with Pippa, she didn't even get an invite to the baby shower

I think she looks really wrecked , it’s her eyes that are giving her away. But not surprising with a new baby & then her added health issues.
What are these added health issues that she mentions alllllll the time but never talks about cause she's private

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her shortly after all that health issue tit. I'm all about privacy and your business is your business- BUT i don't think you can come on a public platform and inadvertently say youve an underlying health issue or concern then when people ask questions get fucked off about it. There's a really really easy way to avoid that Tara. Don't mention the health issue.

I see she’s still at the health issues lark . Let’s be honest it’s probably a thyroid issue or something since pregnancy but Jesus u swear she had cancer or something how she goes on. Either shut up or say what’s wrong - she might be somewhat relatable if she was transparent with something! Such a bore …. Must be time for a quote or a cup of tea or gorgeous walk with Claire . Zzzzzz she’s such a snooze fest now - dunno why people follow her !

Reactions: 13
See she's working with bellamianta now. I thought He-Shei was the best thing ever and she wouldn't stray from it, her wedding tan yada yada yada... Until bellamianta obviously offered more dollar bills. Does she still work as a Mua? She's all over the place promoting random stuff, she really would sell anything

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.