Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sure you post and say very little anyway Tara. Just for the attention. duck sake. No matter what has happened those attention seeking posts are unnecessary

Reactions: 25
I do wish her well and hope she is ok but what was the point of her post . Does she really need to say she is signing off for awhile , would anyone notice ?? Did she come home early from Portugal or was she due home anyway ?

Reactions: 16
Not Tara breadcrumbing with a vague attention seeking post…

Must be the death of her clothing brand (hopefully!🤞🏻)

Reactions: 12
Not Tara breadcrumbing with a vague attention seeking post…

Must be the death of her clothing brand (hopefully!🤞🏻)
I'm almost certain she posted something very similar to this Twice in the past, I won't be online for the foreseeable because of family/health reasons aswell as her other little attention seeking posts alluding to something serious being wrong. There's absolutely no need to post this information regardless of what's going on.

Reactions: 14
I hate when they do that, I obviously hope all is ok, but I jus don’t see the need for her telling her followers - no one even noticed she was offline anyway

Reactions: 14
I hate when they do that, I obviously hope all is ok, but I jus don’t see the need for her telling her followers - no one even noticed she was offline anyway
No need at all, they are not providing a public service, who cares if there is no inane stories for a week.

Reactions: 6
Business partner pulled the plug on Wondercru I reckon. Leaving Tara in the ‘heartbreaking’ position of having to get a feckin job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ alive that #ad where she takes her minamie supplement thing. She’s never looked as exhausted or as skinny. No arse in the little togs. Yikes

Reactions: 10
Very sad indeed but there was still absolutely no need for the attention seeking post last week. These huns will do anything or sell any family celebration or grief for content.

Reactions: 15
Yeah it’s her husbands brother in law. Her husbands sister passed away maybe 10 years ago. Awful news for those young boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.