Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unveiling her hair colour…no one gives a duck Tara…literally no one except that Honestly Celine sap 🙄
Oh my god she is embarrassing herself with all the gushing and obsessing over aimee connolly /Tara, dying for them to throw her a crumb. I had to unfollow her. Her make up looks and hairstyle are identical to my mams in 1980. Give it up Celine, honestly 😜

Reactions: 12
Oh my god she is embarrassing herself with all the gushing and obsessing over aimee connolly /Tara, dying for them to throw her a crumb. I had to unfollow her. Her make up looks and hairstyle are identical to my mams in 1980. Give it up Celine, honestly 😜
hahaha your honestly right, she needs to give up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg ! I’m soooo excited it’s question time with the riveting Tara ….. question one “How do you manage to juggle two kids ( have never seen any woman in her mid 30s do this before … how did our parents cope without taras advise! ) ” 2 where did u get your lashes done ( please plug allure where you get your Mingin spider lashes for free) 3: maybe tell us a good quote be (perhaps u “take no tit and do no harm” like your daddy thought u !? 4: were your fabulous ( buck)teeth a good investment ? 5 do you like a cup A tea and your cousin Claire ? 6 : can you please share that special pic of Daniel touching your face at the wedding for the 50097th time ? I really want to see it ! 😬😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Omg ! I’m soooo excited it’s question time with the riveting Tara ….. question one “How do you manage to juggle two kids ( have never seen any woman in her mid 30s do this before … how did our parents cope without taras advise! ) ” 2 where did u get your lashes done ( please plug allure where you get your Mingin spider lashes for free) 3: maybe tell us a good quote be (perhaps u “take no tit and do no harm” like your daddy thought u !? 4: were your fabulous ( buck)teeth a good investment ? 5 do you like a cup A tea and your cousin Claire ? 6 : can you please share that special pic of Daniel touching your face at the wedding for the 50097th time ? I really want to see it ! 😬😂😂
Hahaha I love this, spot on. That's all she ever harps on about. She didn't mention her "health issues" and how she's trying to go to bed earlier and drink more water and walk every day🙄revolutionary Tara, none of us ever think of that. Always plugs Allure beauty any chance she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i could not love this more!
also she said she was setting up a new business?
why must they all think we want Chinese tatt that they picked out,., she’s seen now how much Aimee makes & wants in 🤭

Reactions: 10
Also did you know she loves portagul, it’s tough being Tara, she must be so tired juggling it all

Reactions: 13
It’s rinse repeat all the time. What’s the age gap, tell me about Portugal, how to you balance it all.

I’d love to know what she’s balancing. She is at home with 2 kids and has a partner home most days.
4 weeks later and here we go again with today’s Q & A’s. Spot on ☝🏻
Seriously is there something wrong with her.
It’s so strange that she posts these same questions and answers ALL the time. Not normal.

• Haha
Prob very late to this chat but I thought the photos for the sculpted collab were absolutely atrocious. The makeup is cat and tara looks in rag order a long time now.

• Haha
Prob very late to this chat but I thought the photos for the sculpted collab were absolutely atrocious. The makeup is cat and tara looks in rag order a long time now.
I agree, Tara looked absolutely wrecked despite all the makeup and professional photos, lighting etc for the shoot for the makeup collab. That dead behind the eyes look about her.

Reactions: 5
I agree, Tara looked absolutely wrecked despite all the makeup and professional photos, lighting etc for the shoot for the makeup collab. That dead behind the eyes look about her.
And she goes apeshit with the glow she puts on her face, she just looks dirty and greasy.
That's it, absolute witch mode is out of my system 🤪

OK reactivated, look at the mad eyes in this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210930-222244_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this the most recent photo of her? Very shiny in the face! Tara must be exhausted walking up and down her hallway posing for the cheap fashion hauls she’s does just to keep a room over her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.