Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so out of touch with the real world, she reminds me of faces my grace, Niamh Cullen - they are jus dated influencers and nothing to offer anymore, and she needs to get a real job!

Reactions: 10
Thread on mark Rogers for anyone interested!

Tara clearly Ed’s biggest fan…hasn’t a clue of the words to sing along but happy to grab a freebie of course 🙄

Reactions: 3
Tara clearly Ed’s biggest fan…hasn’t a clue of the words to sing along but happy to grab a freebie of course 🙄
This really annoyed me, getting tickets to any concert or event is so difficult. Here a catalogue company buys out tickets to give to influencers, why?? Ticket touting is a much bigger issue I know, with ticketmaster being part of it, but this just feels unfair for fans who couldn’t get tickets.

Reactions: 8
This really annoyed me, getting tickets to any concert or event is so difficult. Here a catalogue company buys out tickets to give to influencers, why?? Ticket touting is a much bigger issue I know, with ticketmaster being part of it, but this just feels unfair for fans who couldn’t get tickets.
In fairness I’d imagine they had to give them away to fill the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tara, honestly we do not need your energy ball recipe again that you have been sharing since energy balls became a thing in 2016. Dates, coconut oil, cacao powder and peanut butter rolled in desiccated coconut. Ground breaking. She's so repetitive and boring, her page is quite literally clutching at straws at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tara, honestly we do not need your energy ball recipe again that you have been sharing since energy balls became a thing in 2016. Dates, coconut oil, cacao powder and peanut butter rolled in desiccated coconut. Ground breaking. She's so repetitive and boring, her page is quite literally clutching at straws at this stage.
just had a look on her page, of COURSEit’s to promote some shite (collagen). Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guarantee you the husband refused to put that on for a photoshoot and the granny got roped in instead

Reactions: 7
Ah lads I’m in stitches looking at this shite on the Granny….second hand embarrassment for her😂 Pimping her kids out too for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't get the branding. Where is the "wonder filled fashion"? They are plain tracksuits with a logo on the back. And how does that "empower your people"?? It seems they just used taglines that they liked but don't actually relate to the product.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.