Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
I honestly couldn’t be less interested in benefit. It’s stuck in an early 00s time warp.

As a brand, it’s past it - so in a way Tara is the perfect choice because they’re completely aligned in that respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Thump

VIP Member
on a bitchy note the 2 boys are actually now quite funny looking not just jules - maybe the older one just needs a haircut tho 🥴
They’re just innocent kids, little more than baniesNo, their mother shouldn’t put them online but thats not their fault. No child deserves nasty comments.

freethe40foot1

I unfollowed her last year when she was pregnant. She is the most boring, bland human of all time. She offers nothing by way of content.

This is my place

Yeah she needs to remove the "makeup" from her page, she doesn't do makeup anymore, no idea why she even did a collab with aimee connolly?!
Shes so boring and since she had Jools she's just been withering away, like he's slowly sucking the life out of her, standing watching her sleep, appearing out of nowhere, death staring.
Peculiar little fellow!

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Turns out she’ll have to ‘take some shit’ after all seeing as the entire brand launch seems to have been an epic fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Oflattery

I'm absolutely stunned by how bad it is. I thought it was going to be a kids brand, something along the lines of Jools Oliver's brand she did for Mothercare (kinda hipster stuff), I thought that might actually be unique compared to all the other influencers. But this shite - this mixum, gatherum of random bits of nasty, mishapen polyester crap?! I honestly can't believe anyone thought that would sell - and the prices?!! I hadn't even looked at the prices but holy fuck, that's extortion. What I always wonder about these influencer 'brands' is - do they really think they're the next ASOS or Boohoo? or do they plan to just stop at like three random fugly dresses? like what's the business plan?! does Rachel Gorry really think we'll all be browsing ALiNeD de LaBeL the next time we have a big occasion coming up?! I wouldn't be caught dead!

• Sick

Jenna89

Chatty Member
This has to be the cheekiest blagger launch in a long time - and that’s saying something! The clothes are woeful, I wouldn’t be buried in them, and the price point - is she on drugs!? Trying to kit out your whole ‘cru’ at those prices would cripple the average family. Not being fully transparent about all of the materials online is very telling too imo….
Any one screen shot the comments about the prices on insta?

• Heart
Thank god she’s going to do some make up looks soon!
I have forgotten how to highlight my cheeks, put on a white eye liner pencil & a nude lip
She's going to rope her mother in to model and do make up on her. no disrespect, but no thanks Tara. I know Tara thinks her mum looks 30 but she doesn't, you aren't meant to put powder highlight on mature skin, it emphasises the lines etc,she does her mums makeup exactly how she would do her own.

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Oh stop lying Tara, no one is ordering those fucking hideous dresses!! I personally wouldn’t put one near me if I was cleaning the house! And the extortionate price, where are they going with the pricing?? These bitches have some neck charging what they do for their Chinese tat.. I am talking about Rosie the con and Louise Clueless Cooney too.
Please make instahun brands stop it’s painful at this stage

Is Tara going to post her entire wedding album every single year for her anniversary, 🙄. When she said it was her anniversary I knew exactly which pictures she would post as she rolls them out several times a year, anniversary, birthdays, fathers day. I've seen them all about 20 times. And she's still posting pictures from her wedding today. It's so tiresome now, she was stunning, but I've seen enough.

Madscone

VIP Member
It's all just more shite that will be going to landfill!! Why can't these instafucks not start a brand that has some meaning and value!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Very queasy

Hate the wasteful nature of personalised clothes. What are the chances of these tracksuits being passed down to another Gene or Jools. They'll be going straight to landfill.

brandambassador

VIP Member
She actually lives in Whitehall but pretends she lives in drumcondra. Like the way she pretends she eats what she wants and doesn’t exercise 🙄
You won’t hurt her feelings with this post because I bet you didn’t know she does no harm but takes no shit 🤭🤭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Me! But probably all of us!

This second home shit annoys me. As kids we always went to ballybunion, Wexford, Portugal and Lanzarote - none of them are second homes somewhere you go for 1-2 weeks every year or so isn’t a second home. My second home would be my next door neighbours who also had a group of girls and we all hung out with each other for the best part of 12 years. That’s a second home. Between Nikki LBP & Tara you’d think they own Portugal 🇵🇹

• Haha
The dresses are hideously fugly. Awful and shapeless and I'd imagine if you carried any weight would cling to you and be very unflattering. It even looked shit on Tara. Lol at Tara saying you can dress it up or down. What?? Dress that up. Like you would wear that tie dye mess when you want to feel dressed up😂. Tara you have lost it, as someone said, her collab with sculpted gave her oceans of notions and got carried away thinking she could put her name to anything.

• Haha

Grace1718

Chatty Member
The "collection" reminds me of when you order from aliexpress, expecting it to be like the picture and this awful outfit arrives like Tara's collection 😂😂😂
Agreed - the absolute state of the clothes . She’s about 2 years 2 late and wrong season for the lounge wear …. I got a couple of similar stuff during the pandemic for maybe 35 euro from boohoo - total fast fashion crap but nice and comfy for lockdown.
everyone is sick of lounge wear now and WHY would anyone pay that amount when she’s not even saying it’s sustainable or organic cotton any niche 🤦‍♀️
the matching granny daughter and kid pic of the knacker tracksuit is horrendous …. No one would do that - my mother would rather die than get into one of those - totally inappropriate for a woman in her late 60s - just doesn’t look good
the dresses are pure crap - they look a state , she would never wear those - totally not her style …. So so odd. She might have worn a tie dye T-shirts and funky jeans.
finally- the state of her make up in the promo pics - isn’t she a make up artist … aging so bad also

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Haven't been on Tara's thread in a long time but when I seen the overpriced rags she is after launching I had to come over.
Of all the stuff this lot have launched this has to be the worst. They are all awful and the price of the stuff is shocking, what an absolute neck this one has. Beyond flabbergasted at yet another nobody bringing out a range of pure shite!!!!

Nopatience

VIP Member
Not surprising I unfollowed her ages ago, I think eating my hair is more enjoyable then watching her Instagram

• Haha