Taramakeup #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "collection" reminds me of when you order from aliexpress, expecting it to be like the picture and this awful outfit arrives like Tara's collection 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The "collection" reminds me of when you order from aliexpress, expecting it to be like the picture and this awful outfit arrives like Tara's collection 😂😂😂
Agreed - the absolute state of the clothes . She’s about 2 years 2 late and wrong season for the lounge wear …. I got a couple of similar stuff during the pandemic for maybe 35 euro from boohoo - total fast fashion crap but nice and comfy for lockdown.
everyone is sick of lounge wear now and WHY would anyone pay that amount when she’s not even saying it’s sustainable or organic cotton any niche 🤦‍♀️
the matching granny daughter and kid pic of the knacker tracksuit is horrendous …. No one would do that - my mother would rather die than get into one of those - totally inappropriate for a woman in her late 60s - just doesn’t look good
the dresses are pure crap - they look a state , she would never wear those - totally not her style …. So so odd. She might have worn a tie dye T-shirts and funky jeans.
finally- the state of her make up in the promo pics - isn’t she a make up artist … aging so bad also

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The actual hack of the clothes, shapeless tacky looking shite!!! Was she drunk putting the price on these like you’d get &other stories/Cos T-shirts for what’s she’s charging or even a pair of Spanx for the price of the leggings…like it baffles me who actually buys this crap?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I doubt Clem will put that yoke of a dress on her back🤣….however she was wearing the leggings and said ‘they suck you in’….you know cos she really needs to be sucked in…bleeping eyes coming out the back of my head🙄🙄 So sick of these chancers….I’ll stick with my Spanx & Lulu Lemons thanks very much!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Does anyone follow Gracey O Connell? She’s another one who treats Instagram like her diary & spends her time ordering all their brands & tagging them. Well today she tagged Tara saying those leggings were calling her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gracey you have hit a new low.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The comments on yesterday’s posts about prices haven’t been deleted yet but no doubt they will.

Reactions: 9
The dresses are hideously fugly. Awful and shapeless and I'd imagine if you carried any weight would cling to you and be very unflattering. It even looked tit on Tara. Lol at Tara saying you can dress it up or down. What?? Dress that up. Like you would wear that tie dye mess when you want to feel dressed up😂. Tara you have lost it, as someone said, her collab with sculpted gave her oceans of notions and got carried away thinking she could put her name to anything.

• Haha
The little badly drawn stars on the tiedye dresses…talk about adding insult to injury 🤣 I’m guessing the star is Tara’s idea of a logo or something because its on the sculpted makeup too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't been on Tara's thread in a long time but when I seen the overpriced rags she is after launching I had to come over.
Of all the stuff this lot have launched this has to be the worst. They are all awful and the price of the stuff is shocking, what an absolute neck this one has. Beyond flabbergasted at yet another nobody bringing out a range of pure shite!!!!

This has to be the cheekiest blagger launch in a long time - and that’s saying something! The clothes are woeful, I wouldn’t be buried in them, and the price point - is she on drugs!? Trying to kit out your whole ‘cru’ at those prices would cripple the average family. Not being fully transparent about all of the materials online is very telling too imo….
Any one screen shot the comments about the prices on insta?

• Heart
Omg what on earth is this tripe that she has been 'working so hard on for the past 3 years, 2 months, 1 week and 16hrs." 😂🙄 do we need another insta hun coming out with lounge wear or a t-shirt with tulle on the peplum of all bleeping things. It's like what you'd hound your ma to make for you for a special school event or the left overs of your little sisters communion get up. Wtf. It's like she went back to 1996 and said this is it. That's what I will put out. Honestly I thought she was working on Gold guilded animal sculptures and green velvet cushion covers. Not this shite.... she had us going...

Sure isn't she always promoting pennys and dressing herself in tat and PLT and thought 80eur leggings was a goer....😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker first time poster! This launch is dreadful and she must know this herself. €49 for a tracksuit for my 2 year old to “empower my cru”!! 🤦‍♀️ While I still around in a random tiedye dress from the 90s that set me back €90 🤪

Tara did my best friends wedding makeup 6 years ago. She did a brilliant job, makeup was flawless on everyone and it was a big job as there was a big bridal party. Everyone loved her on the day, she was good craic and full of tips on skincare and makeup. She needs to forget the Chinese landfill sh*te and go back to makeup where she began. She doesn’t need to be a founder of some brutal company, just go back working as a bridal makeup artist. Her Insta was so much better back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is hands down the worst influencers brand launch! It's such a random collection, price point is mental and it seems way off Tara's style & personality. Tara seems slightly edgy and quirky and that doesn't come across in this collection - it's sooo bland and boring!.

Nothing quality about any of it. At least with Rosie's collection the logo & sayings were stitched so it gives a quality look, the slogan on Tara's are just decals pressed on and it looks sooo cheap, for a horrendous price. It's clear she's no business woman - never mind being way off on the price point, I've counted 17 items on her website - no brand would invest in that number of items in the first launch as you don't know how it's going to sell. Crazy. She doesn't have the following for this to be a success!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is hands down the worst influencers brand launch! It's such a random collection, price point is mental and it seems way off Tara's style & personality. Tara seems slightly edgy and quirky and that doesn't come across in this collection - it's sooo bland and boring!.

Nothing quality about any of it. At least with Rosie's collection the logo & sayings were stitched so it gives a quality look, the slogan on Tara's are just decals pressed on and it looks sooo cheap, for a horrendous price. It's clear she's no business woman - never mind being way off on the price point, I've counted 17 items on her website - no brand would invest in that number of items in the first launch as you don't know how it's going to sell. Crazy. She doesn't have the following for this to be a success!
There is nothing edgy or quirky about Tara

Reactions: 9
I feel everyone seen how successful 4th arq was and are trying to mimic that… I mean Rosie just bought 1.4 mil house. I would say she’s doing well with it… was in Dublin the other day and seen about 3 or 4 girls over the course of the day wearing the fleeces.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.