Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Defo to prove a point because she reads this thread! I’m not a horrible person, I’m so nice to Tasha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I am sad, Tanya won’t accept my follow request. No idea why, I have a pretty standard insta account maybe she doesn’t accept anyone that already follows Tasha πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Goodie bags cause we love you....arse licker

I think there might be the ABBA costumes in the paper bags ready for later πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She said she brought tears to Tasha’s eyes giving her a goodie bag. Was there onions in the bag?

Jesus the fake β€œwe’re so happy and nice and love each other so much” act is nauseating 🀒

Tasha has managed to tag Ford cars while trying to tag Gordon’s gin πŸ™„

The bleeping boomarang they just put up!!!! Crying!! The lads look so fed up with life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I thought that and the night is just beginning. They know what’s in store for the rest of the night 🀣 just wait until the ABBA costumes come out lol

Reactions: 2
Also, you can just imagine how this evening is going. The lads in the kitchen wishing they had the bollocks to say something to the 2 dickheads. The 2 dickheads are all happy happy smiley smiley. Tasha will be on cloud bleeping unicorn going about putting crappy shite in the drinks so she can get maximum likes whilst Tasha throws daggers at her. Then they sit around the table (after taking 30,000 pictures, quickly though, before Tanya scoffs all of their plates) and discuss how everyone on here is so jealous of their perfect little lives whilst the kids sit on a baby table with plastic plates and beakers wishing they were either dead or grown up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus that word β€œdrinkies” is driving me mad. Where do these words come from πŸ˜–

Reactions: 7
I thought that and the night is just beginning. They know what’s in store for the rest of the night 🀣 just wait until the ABBA costumes come out lol
Wait till the alcohol flows faster we might get lots of boomerang and singing πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Either of them or both must be reading this, Tasha has changed/deleted the Ford hast tag! Hi Huns! πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, you can just imagine how this evening is going. The lads in the kitchen wishing they had the bollocks to say something to the 2 dickheads. The 2 dickheads are all happy happy smiley smiley. Tasha will be on cloud bleeping unicorn going about putting crappy shite in the drinks so she can get maximum likes whilst Tasha throws daggers at her. Then they sit around the table (after taking 30,000 pictures, quickly though, before Tanya scoffs all of their plates) and discuss how everyone on here is so jealous of their perfect little lives whilst the kids sit on a baby table with plastic plates and beakers wishing they were either dead or grown up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm cracking up ' cloud bleeping unicorn ' brilliant. Couldn't have said it better, they really are clowns. I couldn't find the small table with beakers, may have missed it. Their kids must feel so embarrassed that their lives are plastered all over social media.

Either of them or both must be reading this, Tasha has changed/deleted the Ford hast tag! Hi Huns! πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
They are probably both sat there, alcohol in hand reading these posts and acting like they don't care πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What a load of tit! πŸ˜‚
Was thinking the same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Both must be reading these, it's now 'love you Tanya...love you Natasha Besties. So fake, more fake than their laughter and happy lives. I'm hoping I wake up and it was all a dream

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are probably both sat there, alcohol in hand reading these posts and acting like they don't care πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Was thinking the same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was about to post the same. Hi ladies, enjoy your drinkies! Hehehehehehehe.

Those men look like they are having the time if their lives 🀨

Also no posts about Eurovision Song contest, they are missing the shittest programme out there πŸ˜‚

Wish the men would grow some balls and tell them they’re off to the pub and leave them to it on cloud unicorn 🀣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.