Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you ok hun? Fed up of people saying you copy each other 🤣🤣🤣 whaaaat!!!
She having a laugh? We’re just stating the obvious! They buy the same things, they cook the same things, they do the same themes, hell they both had to have a garden bar...if it wasn’t for the fact that their homes are completely different, I’d think they were the same person 😂

God forbid, one of them did something that the other didn’t do!

Reactions: 5
Stupid witch, but she still has time to come and read lol
No, we don’t comment every time you post Miss Chins, we comment back to everyone else who thinks you’re a couple of massive dickheads. When we see you post up some fake bullshit we come back to this site because everyone here thinks the exact same, so please wind your neck in, hun. Hehe
Stupid witch, but she still has time to come and read lol
could that witch such on her hole anymore? 😂🤢

No, we don’t comment every time you post Miss Chins, we comment back to everyone else who thinks you’re a couple of massive dickheads. When we see you post up some fake bullshit we come back to this site because everyone here thinks the exact same, so please

could that witch such on her hole anymore? 😂🤢
Such? Suck!!!!

Reactions: 3
We’re just stating the obvious! They buy the same things, they cook the same things, they do the same themes, hell they both had to have a garden bar...if it wasn’t for the fact that their homes are completely different, I’d think they were the same person 😂

God forbid, one of them did something that the other didn’t do!
I know omg every single picture is exactly the same, love how they both have to post the exact same ones tonight 🤣 can just see them both with their phones taking same photo! But hell no, they don’t copy each other at all!! Don’t know what people are seeing lol 😆

Insta famous for being big headed, weird, boastful women. They are Insta famous for buying loads of tit crap and having so many Theme items they'll soon be on television as hoarders needing help. They won't be able to get out of their homes due to boxes of tit for every month and theme of the year, all the boxes of tit food and alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That T-shirt photo has totally been airbrushed, they do not have a line/wrinkle on their faces. No neck lines at all 😂💙
That is literally the face you pull when you have to have a work photo for the monthly newsletter with your boss/colleagues you can’t stand 😂😂😂

• Haha
That T-shirt photo has totally been airbrushed, they do not have a line/wrinkle on their faces. No neck lines at all 😂💙
You know when you think you’ve seen it all 😂😂 Tanya looks smug as well (well her 5 chins have just been airbrushed into one solid neck) like they really are the tit
I’m feeling so much embarrassment for them right now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never mind no neck lines. Tanya’s got no neck hehe! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Also Tanya and Tasha if you’re reading this we are definitely not jealous of you. Why? We are laughing at you both for being so delusional. Clearly some major emotional shite going on between you both. The only content you’re creating is for us on here. Crack on. 👍🏼

And another thing. I think tonight’s drinkies are tactical. Tasha has more followers than Tanya. They are clearly reading these posts. It’s obvious we think Tanya’s a cow and is (up until now) the first to ridicule Tasha so Tanya has to pull the big guns out by showering Tasha with goody bags because she’s afraid Tasha’s followers will unfollow her and that would never do. I mean god forbid Echo Falls cops wind of how vile Tanya is and doesn’t ask her to be their new brand rep! Also, Echo Falls isn’t real wine. Vom! 😂🤣 #drinkiesmyarse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Never mind no neck lines. Tanya’s got no neck hehe! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Also Tanya and Tasha if you’re reading this we are definitely not jealous of you. Why? We are laughing at you both for being so delusional. Clearly some major emotional shite going on between you both. The only content you’re creating is for us on here. Crack on. 👍🏼

And another thing. I think tonight’s drinkies are tactical. Tasha has more followers than Tanya. They are clearly reading these posts. It’s obvious we think Tanya’s a cow and is (up until now) the first to ridicule Tasha so Tanya has to pull the big guns out by showering Tasha with goody bags because she’s afraid Tansha’s followers will unfollow her and that would never do. I mean god forbid Echo Falls cops wind of how vile Tanya is and doesn’t ask her to be their new brand rep! Also, Echo Falls isn’t real wine. Vom! 😂🤣 #drinkiesmyarse
Could not have put this better myself! We come on here to laugh at you couple of pricks, we can’t bare you and certainly aren’t jealous of your calorific, heart attack waiting to happen, fake happy happy bullshit lives that you post to your lovelies! 😂 I hope you do read this and take a good look at yourselves in the mirror and see that your little thing you have going is slipping and more and more people are seeing you for what you are, big headed, attention seeking, miserable little people who only get off on their likes! I bet their sex lives are dire and I bet one, if not 2 of their “men” have had it off with someone else 😂😂 also, check Tashas hubby liking pictures of half naked women... bet she hasn’t seen that before. Go look Tasha 😂😂 have a blast hun hehe

• Haha
Could not have put this better myself! We come on here to laugh at you couple of pricks, we can’t bare you and certainly aren’t jealous of your calorific, heart attack waiting to happen, fake happy happy bullshit lives that you post to your lovelies! 😂 I hope you do read this and take a good look at yourselves in the mirror and see that your little thing you have going is slipping and more and more people are seeing you for what you are, big headed, attention seeking, miserable little people who only get off on their likes! I bet their sex lives are dire and I bet one, if not 2 of their “men” have had it off with someone else 😂😂 also, check Tashas hubby liking pictures of half naked women... bet she hasn’t seen that before. Go look Tasha 😂😂 have a blast hun hehe
I too noticed her husband liking younger models photos🤣

Reactions: 2
I too noticed her husband liking younger models photos🤣
I wonder if she has? Maybe she wouldn’t be on her high unicorn if she saw that stuff 😂😂😂 young ladies in their pants who look fantastic, gotta be a blow to Mrs bleeping stuff her face full of sweets every night! 😂

For fucks sake! Those pictures of tweedle dee and tweedle dum have been filtered to fuckery!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And Tasha has actually used the snapchat filter that turns you female!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant cope. How ugly are these muppets in real life!!!! Tanya can now be shipped off to the mental home doing those bags. Great big arse licker!!! And tgat boomerang of the men having drinkies cooking. I bet they was conspiring how to poisen these divs!!! Where was the pics of the kiddies huns. Bet James was living his best life.......

• Haha
For fucks sake! Those pictures of tweedle dee and tweedle dum have been filtered to fuckery!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 And Tasha has actually used the snapchat filter that turns you female!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I cant cope. How ugly are these muppets in real life!!!! Tanya can now be shipped off to the mental home doing those bags. Great big arse licker!!! And tgat boomerang of the men having drinkies cooking. I bet they was conspiring how to poisen these divs!!! Where was the pics of the kiddies huns. Bet James was living his best life.......
Wonder if the kiddies had little party bags with bubbles in and little colouring books, hehe!

Reactions: 7
I don't follow either anymore. My mate still follows Tasha and apparently her husband left her for a while not that long ago. Don't know why or if true but defo not the perfect life. That said all marriages has there ups and downs.

I don't follow either anymore. My mate still follows Tasha and apparently her husband left her for a while not that long ago. Don't know why or if true but defo not the perfect life. That said all marriages has there ups and downs.

• Wow
Might be that time hubby got her flowers and I saw the label it said Sorry, someone commented saying 'what's he done'

Ive heard something about him leaving her too. Hes probably fucked off having every moment of his life documented. You can tell in her sons face that hes gonna be gone soon too. I think behind closed doors that they have lots of drama about this whole instagram thing.

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember a while ago now Tasha went AWOL from insta for a day. Everyone was asking what was wrong N she just said she wanted a break from insta. Maybe that's when he left her!
What's with all the young half naked woman he's liking all of a sudden? Does he not realise Tasha will be able to see hes been liking them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.