Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture of her cuppa tea in bed anytime saying how she’s had a lovely lie in 🤣
And how they’re off to do the last bit of holibob (🤢) shopping and hope us ladies will have a super Saturday #makingmemories 🤢🙄

Oh god, picture gone up! Kiddies have their own little table..... aren’t they teens?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Kiddies have their own little table 🤣 howling! That’s what I’d do for my 6 year old and similar ages not bloody 15 year olds!!!! Wow 😮

Reactions: 8
What is she putting them on a toddler table ridiculous

Her table bugs the life of me pushed in against that wall and set how the hell is Derek and tanya going to fit in

Reactions: 3
The kids can’t possibly be involved in the adult conversation about hollibobs, the yumminess of the food and making memories hehehe

If I was her kids I would go out and be far away as possible 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly! Why the duck do we even need to see her shop every bleeping week 😩 I’ve zoomed in before and just seen unhealthy tit and maybe a bag of fruit. bleeping greedy! And I really don’t get the snacks before dinner? What the duck?! If I had them snacks I wouldn’t be eating for the rest of the night. If she thinks we are jealous of this rubbish she will be sadly mistaken

The crap hallwall with brown carpet, silver walls and the knobbly bit in the stairs is missing a duck load of paint 😂😂 zoom in and see the state of it

Omg i love this and always laugh at it when she posts pics of it. The house is so mismatched. Bit of free wallpaper lets shove it up anywhere and not get a new carpet to match or refresh the paint. Im currently sat in greece on a 2 week holiday but i dont nees to post about. I live for my kids and being on the moment. I live a beautiful life. These 2 are very insecure about something.

Reactions: 3
Kiddies have their own little table 🤣 howling! That’s what I’d do for my 6 year old and similar ages not bloody 15 year olds!!!! Wow 😮
Feel for the lad, stuck with Tanya's two girls, at least let him go to a mates house for the house!!!

Reactions: 1
Clearly the DRINKIES ain’t in the fridge, it’s on the bleeping table!! it’s only a £9 bottle of Prosecco, why show everyone!! I actually get myself mad by looking at her full life, and that redbull fridge just looks tit and out of place

Feel for the lad, stuck with Tanya's two girls, at least let him go to a mates house for the house!!!
He might try his luck?? She’s about 16 ain’t she? A few shandy’s and he might tell his
Mother to duck off with all the photos and bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly the DRINKIES ain’t in the fridge, it’s on the bleeping table!! it’s only a £9 bottle of Prosecco, why show everyone!! I actually get myself mad by looking at her full life, and that redbull fridge just looks tit and out of place

He might try his luck?? She’s about 16 ain’t she? A few shandy’s and he might tell his
I hope someone tells her to duck off it’s long overdue!! More tit for dinner now!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see tanyas hashtags on her pic?
Tagging #hehe 😂😂😂 she spends too much time reading on here

• Haha
First time posting on here and it had to be on this thread about these two numpties!! Anyone else notice they have a nice habit of recycling pictures? Either that or they have a time machine 😂 St Patrick's day was a total carbon copy of 2018. I know Tasha is partial to out of date food 🤢 but, that cereal had not moved an inch in a year 😂😂. Both of them reused the same photos and let on it was taken that day!! Not the first time this has happened and the loyal sheep didn't cop on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
anyone new who saw that post who didn't know her would think she was setting up a table for 5 year olds

• Haha
Disgusting the amount of drink she has on top of that fridge probably more inside the fridge and in that tacky Redbull one aswell

Omg i love this and always laugh at it when she posts pics of it. The house is so mismatched. Bit of free wallpaper lets shove it up anywhere and not get a new carpet to match or refresh the paint. Im currently sat in greece on a 2 week holiday but i dont nees to post about. I live for my kids and being on the moment. I live a beautiful life. These 2 are very insecure about something.
Have you noticed the bedroom? New free wallpaper but then crappy old wallpaper round rest of room that doesn’t match the new one? Just paint over it!!! My god, I get hives from seeing some of her decorating 😂

• Haha
Have you noticed the bedroom? New free wallpaper but then crappy old wallpaper round rest of room that doesn’t match the new one? Just paint over it!!! My god, I get hives from seeing some of her decorating 😂
I’ve noticed this too!!! 😂😂😂 what the duck is that about?

I hope someone tells her to duck off it’s long overdue!! More tit for dinner now!
Love the stupid sheep that comment on her pictures, it encourages her to be a bleep 😂

And the grout at the back of the cooker in kitchen and in the bathroom. Ewwww.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her house is old fashioned in my opinion full of junk
Very old fashioned, I just don't see why Natasha feels the need to photograph every part of her home to us. Anyone would think she's a celebrity and above us. She shows off all the time and so big headed, her house is nothing special it's just like millions of homes across the country.

😂😂 OMG!! Sides are hurting 😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.