Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butter487

The worst and MOST cringiest thing ever was a couple years ago when Tasha posted “steak and BJ day” on her meal planner, then took pictures of the steak she cooked for hubby all night with suggestive captions. Made me feel physically ill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Also, you can just imagine how this evening is going. The lads in the kitchen wishing they had the bollocks to say something to the 2 dickheads. The 2 dickheads are all happy happy smiley smiley. Tasha will be on cloud fucking unicorn going about putting crappy shite in the drinks so she can get maximum likes whilst Tasha throws daggers at her. Then they sit around the table (after taking 30,000 pictures, quickly though, before Tanya scoffs all of their plates) and discuss how everyone on here is so jealous of their perfect little lives whilst the kids sit on a baby table with plastic plates and beakers wishing they were either dead or grown up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Louise208

Chatty Member
Am surprised she didn't serve her cornflake chicken breast strips in one of her used dirty bras tonite, wait till Its sausage nite and we will probably see a pair of poor dereks boxers on the table with her sausages served inside them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

OrangeStrawberry

I need to go look at these two, I’ve seen their accounts before but never followed because they are full of absolute crap. They sound like car crash tv though and I’m all about that kind of viewing 🐸☕
Before you follow them you must learn the lingo.
Kiddies
Bubbas
Drinkies
Yummy
SO GOOD
Girlies
Treats.

Godspeed. See you on the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bishbashbosh

I stopped following when Tanya made egg McMuffin and chips and wrapped them in paper with ‘mcTanyas’ written all over them. 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Does anyone remember when Natashas bar was photographed for the Daily Mail and she was hyper over it, asking her followers to keep an eye out for it everyday. But then it never featured and she refused to respond to questions asking why 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mum123

VIP Member
I wonder how many of the arse lickers actually think the same as all us, seriously there must be loads! People can’t not see how they hate each other and are in constant competition it must be why most people follow for the laughs but like to big them up cos it’s funny ‘ignore the haters hun they’re all JEALOUS’ 🤣
I’m sooooo jealous, wish I was eating my tea off an old spade but hubby wouldn’t let me, hes such a bore! Derek understands 🤣

• Haha

donjoe81

Guns and roses date night for Tanya tomorrow good help anyone who sees her and her man xox probably stalking her as she’s so instafamous
I bet shes bought some plastic guns and and will lay them on her bed with rose petals......
#gunsnrosestheme #shelovesatheme #ott

• Haha

Whatfeckhell

Jealous of fucking what everyone thinking you’re borderline alcoholic, buying things on credit .... miserable fucking kiddies i mean teenagers i mean kiddies ah who the fucks knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ Eating sweeties & flumps ( especially gifted by another fucking adult ) traipsing around every sodding shop known to man, celebrates every fucking seasonal event even though it’s not relevant to this country *independence day * even down to steak n bj night nobody wants to know you’re going down on your man tonight as by the looks of it another woman has ... go sob in your insta famous tshirts and have a day off will ya luvs 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

donjoe81

Tasha is getting a bollocking lately 🤣🤣 I think Tanya is on here with a secret account.....How the tables have turned....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

rocksalt101

What are they to each other? I know sister in laws but who’s married to who?
Tasha is married to John and Tanya goes out with derek

The recent picture that Tanya posted, oh my christ sorry but that is the most unflattering photo ever

• Haha
Reactions: 14

donjoe81

Well Done Tanya!!!! Your always in the lead with the meal planner! Hahahahhaha i can picture you and Derek rubbing your hands together as you post it. 🤣 Bloody hell Tash give your daughter a healthy treat. Give it a couple of years and your daughters metabolism will slow down and the weight will creep on. My kids have 'treats' on a friday after a good week at school. Not every sodding day. Lazy parenting though. She has to show she loves her kids through buying them shit and sugar as she has no time to show them real love as shes to busy on social media. Its so sad actually.

Reactions: 13

snarkydad

Tasha has posted this week’s meal plan...

I had to google what a giant spaghetti stuffed meatball looked like - fucking hell, it looks like a one of king kong’s bollocks covered in dolmio sauce 🤢

• Haha

Rfffd

Before you follow them you must learn the lingo.
Kiddies
Bubbas
Drinkies
Yummy
SO GOOD
Girlies
Treats.

Godspeed. See you on the other side.
Dont forget:

Hehe xx
Hun
Ladies
Happy [insert literally any day of the week]
Holibobs
we glued to [insert any Netflix series - nothing too intellectual though]

Oh and punctuation and grammar are banned. No exceptions.

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
Does Anybody remember a couple years ago when Tanya posted a screenshot of a messsge she got from an anonymous follower telling her she’s fat ginger and ugly and something like she tries to be like Tasha but never will be 😂 it was blatantly Tasha on a fake profile! Post has been deleted now I think unfortunately

BB09

I am hoping Tanya will paint herself blue as the Genie to out try and outdo Tasha

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
And ANOTHER ‘treat’ for Natasha and her daughter!! Omg, fyi Natasha it’s not a treat if you have these every single day! I’d say a vegetable would be more of a treat for you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12