Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of tit! 😂
Wait a minute, Tanya bought this for Tasha. Tasha doesn’t post a “look what I got post” so Tanya must have thought ffs I’ll do it myself. Including the opened can and the already scratched card 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't even cope with how much of a suck up tanya is being now.
Now she knows were all on to her.
Could you be anymore obvious tanya hun

First time posting on here and it had to be on this thread about these two numpties!! Anyone else notice they have a nice habit of recycling pictures? Either that or they have a time machine 😂 St Patrick's day was a total carbon copy of 2018. I know Tasha is partial to out of date food 🤢 but, that cereal had not moved an inch in a year 😂😂. Both of them reused the same photos and let on it was taken that day!! Not the first time this has happened and the loyal sheep didn't cop on 🙄
I wonder how many other pictures are duplicated 😮

Reactions: 1
Lol witches

She looks stoned
Say what you want Tanya hun, my life will never be as tragic as yours 😂 tonight’s t shirts have tipped me right over the edge, the most hilarious thing Iv ever seen ever! I actually wonder what went through your head to buy those, oh look perfect for us, we’re insta famous, ego nearly as big as your chins! Insta fame for all the wrong reasons, but whatever makes you and your tummy happy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sad little lives? No hun, bored with you and your fake arse sister in laws pathetic attempts at trying to show off your perfect lives! We come here to vent to people who are just as miffed as to why 2 middle age ladies are competing like 15 year old school girls. We bleeping love this site and may you crack on and make our days a little more entertaining 😂😂😂

Say what you want Tanya hun, my life will never be as tragic as yours 😂 tonight’s t shirts have tipped me right over the edge, the most hilarious thing Iv ever seen ever! I actually wonder what went through your head to buy those, oh look perfect for us, we’re insta famous, ego nearly as big as your chins! Insta fame for all the wrong reasons, but whatever makes you and your tummy happy 😆
Them tops!!! They’re middle aged!! Laughing my bleeping arse off! Absolute delusional couple of dickheads 😂😂😂

• Heart
Clearly whoever wrote that on her picture loves the drama and said it to fuel this. Why else would you bring
It to her attention what people will think or be saying. Proper stirring or what! Tanya’s just like ‘ooh yes hun aren’t they pathetic’
Think she needs a long hard look in the mirror before she starts calling anyone else sad 🙄

Reactions: 3
Sad lives??! She’s the saddo that thinks she’s insta famous 😂😂
Has the daft ape heard herself? Rather have my life any day of the week....I don’t have to take pictures for my insta every time I’m doing something to prove how ‘fab’ my life is!

Why would anyone be jealous of that? Makes my skin crawl 🤢

Reactions: 3
Clearly whoever wrote that on her picture loves the drama and said it to fuel this. Why else would you bring
It to her attention what people will think or be saying. Proper stirring or what! Tanya’s just like ‘ooh yes hun aren’t they pathetic’
Think she needs a long hard look in the mirror before she starts calling anyone else sad 🙄
The person who wrote that is probably on here slagging her off. Proper little tit stirrer wasn’t she 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, do you not find it weird how they’re so “insta famous” (🤢) but the likes they get don’t match up to their followers? Shouldn’t they have more likes than that if they have so many? Either they have been shopping for more than sweeties and buying followers or there’s a duck load of us who only follow for entertainment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.