Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The air freshener thing šŸ¤£ my god this pair keep getting better! I especially love ā€˜see you later lovelyā€™ ā€˜you look gorgeousā€™ and ā€˜going to see my sisterā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
MORE sweet treats! Greedy, fat
Pigs! Seriously Natasha give it a rest with the crap you eat, think of your poor body and what youā€™re doing to it. Do you think you could not eat crap for one day?!

Also, did someone really ask where you get the air fresheners from? Seriously?! šŸ¤£ ooh I love your air freshener! Canā€™t even cope
Tasha has got her air freshener in her stories with a swipe up to order it šŸ¤£
Like you canā€™t just walk into a shop and buy one?!

How would we survive without her telling us about all these things we can order?! Like sheā€™s the first person ever to come across such things!

Reactions: 5
Tasha has got her air freshener in her stories with a swipe up to order it šŸ¤£
Like you canā€™t just walk into a shop and buy one?!

How would we survive without her telling us about all these things we can order?! Like sheā€™s the first person ever to come across such things!
For duck sake šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m so glad we have them! Iā€™d be lost otherwise

Reactions: 2
Has everyone got a watermelon air freshener on the way then now guys? Or did we go for captain America?? šŸ¤” decisions decisions

Just seen Tanyaā€™s ā€˜chippy teaā€™ Hehe šŸ¤­ itā€™s just so funny!!

Reactions: 1
What I donā€™t get, between them they have nearl 40k followers, but why though??
Also Does Tanya have any friends?? All she does is make memories with her family.

Iā€™m so glad I found this, and you guys, I feel like Iā€™ve been going made the last year with all there perfect bollocks. Itā€™s made me question myself for not being happy as them and all that type of tit

Reactions: 7
Has everyone got a watermelon air freshener on the way then now guys? Or did we go for captain America?? šŸ¤” decisions decisions

Iā€™ve got 4 on the way just so I can be like them! Hehe

I did try for both as I really couldnā€™t decide but Iā€™ve been put on hold for the last three hours due to high demand. They couldnā€™t understand why so many people are suddenly purchasing air fresheners today šŸ˜‚. Might have to go for the strawberry scented unicorn one at this rate šŸ˜‚

The air freshener thing šŸ¤£ my god this pair keep getting better! I especially love ā€˜see you later lovelyā€™ ā€˜you look gorgeousā€™ and ā€˜going to see my sisterā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
MORE sweet treats! Greedy, fat
Pigs! Seriously Natasha give it a rest with the crap you eat, think of your poor body and what youā€™re doing to it. Do you think you could not eat crap for one day?!

Also, did someone really ask where you get the air fresheners from? Seriously?! šŸ¤£ ooh I love your air freshener! Canā€™t even cope
That Echo Falls is rotting their brains šŸ¤Ŗ

They literally make me feel sick, theyā€™re greedy and disgusting and their pathetic attempts of ā€œour perfect lifeā€ are laughable, they never have a bad day in their world, their kids are so well behaved and everything is so bleeping rosey all the time! bleeping go away and come back and be real, absolute delusional couple of pricks
They have never had a bad meal either everything is always so yummy, tasty like seriously come on, Tanya always has a happy tummy

They have never had a bad meal either everything is always so yummy, tasty like seriously come on, Tanya always has a happy tummy
When I eat too much crap, although it tastes nice, I get an angry tummy. I get stomach ache just seeing their meals!

snacks before dinner then a large unhealthy dinner and chocolate sweets and wine after their diets are disgusting I'm suprised tashas not even bigger than she is

snacks before dinner then a large unhealthy dinner and chocolate sweets and wine after their diets are disgusting I'm suprised tashas not even bigger than she is
It will catch up with her eventually and she will regret it then, when sheā€™s riddled with health problems. Itā€™s the fact she brags about what she eats daily like itā€™s a good thing, itā€™s disgusting and feeding her poor kids the same rubbish too!

Reactions: 3
Tasha does look an unhealthy weight already. Have you seen her on those ripped jeans? Legs looked like pork loins from the supermarket.

• Haha
Posts of swimsuit and bikini, is the bikini for her daughter as so tiny!! šŸ˜ Also when you go on holiday, just enjoy it and don't take photos every 5 minutes. Trouble with Tasha is she honestly thinks we would be jealous of her life, I'm sorry but the house, car, furniture, food, alcohol, holiday mean nothing to me. You are no better than anyone else, why go out of your way to try put all this bullshit up to make others feel inferior. By the way it doesn't work. Has she not seen the stunning houses, decor, furniture of Instagram? They are both very insecure if needed to post their life and put their hands out all the time for freebies!!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m looking forward to tonightā€™s entertainment of seeing them both post their airy fairy crap of happiness šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§šŸ¤£

• Haha
Posts of swimsuit and bikini, is the bikini for her daughter as so tiny!! šŸ˜ Also when you go on holiday, just enjoy it and don't take photos every 5 minutes. Trouble with Tasha is she honestly thinks we would be jealous of her life, I'm sorry but the house, car, furniture, food, alcohol, holiday mean nothing to me. You are no better than anyone else, why go out of your way to try put all this bullshit up to make others feel inferior. By the way it doesn't work. Has she not seen the stunning houses, decor, furniture of Instagram? They are both very insecure if needed to post their life and put their hands out all the time for freebies!!
I very much agree, Iā€™m not dissing her job, but sheā€™s a cleaner. Everything she has, we all can have. A bottle of cheap wine, some sweets, and a cookbook, oh and the weekly shopping she needs to show everyone. This is what I donā€™t get, her life is nothing special. I know not everyone has money and stuff but all her clothes are from primark,

Her house is old fashioned in my opinion full of junk

Reactions: 5
I very much agree, Iā€™m not dissing her job, but sheā€™s a cleaner. Everything she has, we all can have. A bottle of cheap wine, some sweets, and a cookbook, oh and the weekly shopping she needs to show everyone. This is what I donā€™t get, her life is nothing special. I know not everyone has money and stuff but all her clothes are from primark,
Exactly! Why the duck do we even need to see her shop every bleeping week šŸ˜© Iā€™ve zoomed in before and just seen unhealthy tit and maybe a bag of fruit. bleeping greedy! And I really donā€™t get the snacks before dinner? What the duck?! If I had them snacks I wouldnā€™t be eating for the rest of the night. If she thinks we are jealous of this rubbish she will be sadly mistaken

Her house is old fashioned in my opinion full of junk
The crap hallwall with brown carpet, silver walls and the knobbly bit in the stairs is missing a duck load of paint šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ zoom in and see the state of it

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.